Author Topic: Organizers say 5,000-person march set for Republican National Convention's first day  (Read 1302 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
"There will be nothing that will stop us from marching in the streets to demand good jobs, health care, affordable education, equality and peace and to oppose the party of legitimate rape," said Corey Uhl of the local chapter of Students for a Democratic Society.

Yes there will:  your own idiocy and lack of ability to think straight.  You want good jobs?  Then you want Romney and Ryan, not Obama.  You want health care?  Then you want Romney & Ryan, not Obama.  You want equality?  Then you want .... well, you get my drift.

Offline sinkspur

The outer bands of a Cat. 1 hurricane will be coming ashore on Monday.  That, no doubt, will dampen their enthusiasm.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
LOL...I would like to see those images....

Support the USO

Offline Lando Lincoln

Indeed... a "perfect" sized storm would be just fine.  Not enough to dampen the convention, but enough to wash out the idiots.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline andy58-in-nh

Indeed... a "perfect" sized storm would be just fine.  Not enough to dampen the convention, but enough to wash out the idiots.

For many, it will be the first shower they've seen in months.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Allegra

For many, it will be the first shower they've seen in months.

People should hum some bars of soap at 'em.  That'll freak the freaks out.
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I'll go out on a limb on this, and say that I think attendance will be less than 1,000, and "the media" will make up a significant portion of it.

Offline KeyserSoze

• How much of my money should I be allowed to keep?
OWS sites were little more than rape camps run by the DNC.

SDS had no issues with that.

I'll believe liberals are sentient when Obama starts attacking them with drones.

Offline evadR˛

:amen:
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf