Author Topic: Democratic Convention To Highlight Abortion Rights, Women's Health, Equal Pay  (Read 2642 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Man I can't tell you how tired I am of this Sandra Fluke....wtf is she anyways!!!

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Man I can't tell you how tired I am of this Sandra Fluke....wtf is she anyways!!!

:beer:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Aha....SLUT is good......

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline andy58-in-nh

To Democrats, there exists only one "women's issue": the right to kill their unborn children at taxpayer expense. The "equal pay" canard is not only false as a matter of economic fact, but a smokescreen for the notion that financial compensation ought to be determined not by the marketplace, but by what government deems to be "fair". 
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
So the Dhimmies are going to lay out all of this liberal psycho babble and cobble together some sort of "platform" that Premier Hussein will come in and completely frickin' ignore when he accepts their nomination.  All they are going to do is avoid talking about Hussein's record, the economy, jobs, energy, gasoline, inflation, or any other subject of any real substance, and he will gladly swoop in to make a speech and thank them all for not holding him accountable for anything, because he wasn't accountable to them either...

Symbolism over substance.  How anyone can buy into this line is just beyond me.  When the going gets tough they amount to little more than unharvested meat on the hoof with a lethal radius of less than zero because they are all a danger to themselves....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
The Dems just want to keep giving themselves rope to hang themselves. Giving Sandra Fluke a national platform is going to make her look like the fool she is.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
So, nothing on jobs, nothing on the economy, nothing on repairing the nation's fiscal matters, just sex, sex, sex.  Apparently, the DNC is bidding fair to replace Animal House as the latest frat house du jour.

Offline speekinout

I hope this is true! I don't know anyone who thinks their biggest problem (or even a noticeable problem) has to do with abortion, contraception (isn't that what "women's health is?), or equal pay (how to get any pay at all is closer to it).
If the Dims go on about this stuff for most of 3 days after the GOP has talked about jobs, the economy, and preserving Medicare, then the GOPers will be the adults, and the ones who get more votes.

I applaud anything that gets us closer to a RR win!  :patriot:

Offline R4 TrumPence

I hope this is true! I don't know anyone who thinks their biggest problem (or even a noticeable problem) has to do with abortion, contraception (isn't that what "women's health is?), or equal pay (how to get any pay at all is closer to it).
If the Dims go on about this stuff for most of 3 days after the GOP has talked about jobs, the economy, and preserving Medicare, then the GOPers will be the adults, and the ones who get more votes.

I applaud anything that gets us closer to a RR win!  :patriot:

goopo 0012

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline sinkspur

Democrats miss the irony of highlighting women even as their keynote speaker is the biggest misogynist to ever occupy the Oval Office.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Allegra

So, nothing on jobs, nothing on the economy, nothing on repairing the nation's fiscal matters, just sex, sex, sex.  Apparently, the DNC is bidding fair to replace Animal House as the latest frat house du jour.

Gotta wonder how all of this feel-good liberal garbage is going to resonate with an economically stressed electorate.  Bwahahaha!
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline Allegra

So Sandra's going to get up there and tell the nation why we should be paying for her contraceptives?

This is rich...
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline mountaineer

The Dems just want to keep giving themselves rope to hang themselves. Giving Sandra Fluke a national platform is going to make her look like the fool she is.
I agree. How many Americans spend their every waking moment worrying about whether some slutty grad student gets free birth control pills, when Obama's war on energy and industry has shut down their town's biggest employer and folks can't make ends meet? The Dems are utterly  tone deaf if they think all this radical abortion and pseudofeminist crap is going to help them.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline olde north church

the problem is Mr. and Mrs. Frontporch America won't be seeing it because most of it won't be televised.  Like mushrooms, keep them in the dark and feed them bullshit ...
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
Good grief, these people are stuck in the 60's.  All the problems in the world today, and that's what they choose to focus on?  Oy.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline andy58-in-nh

Good grief, these people are stuck in the 60's.  All the problems in the world today, and that's what they choose to focus on?  Oy.

The best part is that today's Democrats (radical Progressives) think that putting Fluke on the podium will actually help them with voters.

Along with that silly sop to academic feminism, the Democrats' focus on class warfare and race and gender grievances will only further alienate them from middle America.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
So Sandra's going to get up there and tell the nation why we should be paying for her contraceptives?

This is rich...

No doubt Ms. Fluke is rich by now too.

Offline Rapunzel

So Billl o'Reilly is showcasing this on his show tonight (why not NEXT Monday??) and Juan Williams proclaims he would rather pay for birth control than for someone with cancer.....  :thud:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf