Author Topic: Prince Harry Nude Pics Surface From Las Vegas Trip (NSFW PHOTOS)  (Read 10443 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

Prince Harry Nude Pics Surface From Las Vegas Trip (NSFW PHOTOS)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/21/prince-harry-nude-pics-photos_n_1820333.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Prince Harry's wild weekend in Las Vegas was a little wilder than everyone thought.

The prince hit up several exclusive pool parties over the weekend (with Ryan Lochte, no less) and was seen chatting with plenty of bikini-clad fans. But the party moved inside on Friday night, TMZ reports exclusively, where Prince Harry brought a large group back to his VIP suite for a game of strip billiards -- and got totally naked.

WARNING: The photos below contain near full-frontal nudity and may not be safe for viewing at work.

In the leaked photos obtained by TMZ, Prince Harry (or a pale redhead man who looks a lot like him) appears cupping his crotch and tackling another billiards player sans clothes. The only thing he seems to be wearing, in fact, is a pendant necklace, the same one he wore later to the pool on Saturday.

According to TMZ, a royal rep said, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time." Behind the scenes over in London, we can imagine some serious freak-outs. Back in April, the media was quick to note that Pippa Middleton's gun scandal would be a headache for the royal family. But an actual heir to the throne caught with his pants (and everything else) off? We're guessing Queen Elizabeth II will be none too pleased...

See the photos below and click over to TMZ.com to read more details.   http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/21/prince-harry-naked-photos-nude-vegas-hotel-party/

PHOTOS AT LINK ABOVE!! I AIN'T A POSTIN'M HERE!!!   :thud: :donttalktome" :whistle:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline R4 TrumPence

Re: Prince Harry Nude Pics Surface From Las Vegas Trip (NSFW PHOTOS)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 07:10:58 am »
Prince Harry put the crown jewels on display in Vegas this weekend ... getting BARE ASS NAKED during a game of strip billiards with a room full of friends in his VIP suite.
It all went down Friday night during a raging party in a high rollers hotel suite.

We're told Harry, along with a large entourage, went down to the hotel bar and met a bunch of hot chicks ... and invited them up to his VIP suite.

Once in the room, things got WILD ... with the group playing a game of strip pool that quickly escalated into full-on royal nudity.

Some of the partiers snapped photos of the madness. In one photo, a fully nude Harry cups his genitals while a seemingly topless woman stands behind him.

In another photo, a naked Harry is bear-hugging a woman who appears to be completely naked as well.

No word on who the women are ... or if they got Harry's phone number.

A rep for the Royal Family tells us, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/21/prince-harry-naked-photos-nude-vegas-hotel-party/#ixzz24FyO6tra

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 11:06:53 am »
LOL!  Been playing billiards for over 50 years and have never heard of "strip pool".     8888crybaby
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 02:06:50 pm »
I guess he figures he has nothing to lose. What are they going to do, fire him?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 02:16:12 pm »
WTH was he thinking?....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 02:44:46 pm »
Seems like he must have very loyal friends (not).

Someone must have made a ton of money off those pictures.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 02:47:47 pm »
Seems like he must have very loyal friends (not).

Someone must have made a ton of money off those pictures.

I was thinking the same thing..obviously he can't trust anyone....

Prince Harry may face Army 'interview without coffee' over naked photos
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 02:48:52 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/brits-shrug-off-nude-photos-uks-prince-harry-135411710.html

Brits shrug off nude photos of UK's Prince Harry
Associated PressBy JILL LAWLESS and RAPHAEL SATTER | Associated Press – 22 mins ago

LONDON (AP) — Britain's Prince Harry has been caught on camera doing something embarrassing — again.

Celebrity gossip website TMZ on Tuesday posted photos of the 27-year-old royal cavorting nude with an unidentified woman in a VIP suite in Las Vegas. It's hardly the first time the prince — who allegedly disrobed as part of a game of strip pool — has been filmed misbehaving. The third-in-line to the throne was famously photographed wearing a Nazi uniform for a costume party, and in another photo-gaffe he was seen cupping the breast of a female TV presenter. Some would argue footage in which he was heard to utter a racial slur while teasing a fellow army cadet from Pakistan was more serious.

If the reaction of Britons to Harry's Las Vegas adventure was anything to go by, the nude photos will do little to tarnish his generally positive, party-prince image. The Associated Press asked an assortment of royal watchers and British subjects about what they thought about the prince's naked romp.

DID HARRY DO ANYTHING WRONG?

Jim Conlon, a 60-year-old construction worker: "The answer to that is categorically NO." Conlon, who was unloading bags of material from a car, seemed genuinely offended by the very question. "I'd be proud of him if he were my son," he said.

Conlon's opinion was typical of a country where thousands of streets and pubs are named for the royal family. Polls published earlier this year showed support for the monarchy at an all-time high, perhaps buoyed by the celebrations surrounding Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee celebrations marking her 60 years on the throne.

Interviews with Londoners up and down the capital's Prince of Wales Road yielded few critics of Harry's antics.

Craig Martin, 38, another construction worker: "He's the prince. He can have any bird he wants!"

Down the road, caregiver Shirley Ashard laughed at the news of Harry's naked adventure, dismissing questions about the propriety of running around a plush hotel room in the buff with a boys-will-be-boys shrug.

"I've got kids. They do things like that," the 59-year-old said. "He's a lad, for God's sake."

WILL HARRY'S ROMP HARM THE IMAGE OF THE PRINCE, OR THE ROYAL FAMILY?

Ingrid Seward, editor-in-chief of Majesty magazine: Not likely. Seward said Harry's party-boy image was part of his approachable, normal persona.

"Of course it's stupid, but it doesn't make people dislike him — quite the opposite," she said.

"It shows that he is a guy who gets into trouble and he's the one people love to love. It could only happen to Harry — but we love him for it."

She did think, though, that Harry might get a talking-to from Prince Charles. "I would think his father would speak to him," she said.

DOESN'T THE ROYAL FAMILY HAVE A HISTORY OF BAD-BOY BEHAVIOR?

Yes, said Anne Sebba, biographer of Wallis Simpson, the American divorcee whose affair with King Edward VIII — Harry's great-great-uncle — led to his abdication in 1936.

That king's grandfather, Edward VII — who reigned from 1901 to 1910 — had many affairs, parking his carriage outside the houses of his mistresses while he visited.

"The staff would be very discreet," said Sebba. "People knew; they just didn't talk about it."

Edward VIII and Simpson were well known in upper-crust circles for their hedonistic parties — and some visitors wrote their shocked reactions in diaries.

"It didn't reach the papers," Sebba said. "It is just in the private diaries. Nobody was taking photographs. Nobody was posting it on the Internet.

"The old system depended on incredible discretion, loyalty and deference — and all that has gone. The royal family has had to make themselves so open and available and this is the downside of the coin."

Prince Harry's office confirmed Wednesday that the photos were of the prince but declined to make any further comment.

WHAT ABOUT THE PRINCE'S PRIVACY?

The blurry, low-resolution photographs appear to have been snapped from inside a hotel suite, and it isn't clear that the prince was aware that they were being taken.

That could be a violation of the royal's privacy. It might also explain why Britain's scandal-hungry tabloids — normally avid consumers of titillating photos — were steering clear of the images.

Ashard, the caregiver, said the only outrage she could muster was against the photographer.

"That's out of order," she said. "How would you like it if someone took pictures of you in your hotel room?"
Support the USO

Offline Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 02:52:41 pm »
What he needs to learn from this is, you can't trust anyone. Today, everyone comes armed with cameras.

Offline TheMom

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 03:46:36 pm »
I take it he is not a very good pool player. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:56:57 pm by mystery-ak »
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2012, 04:00:17 pm »
Prince Harry has always been something of a wild hair and is known for enjoying adult beverages and for valuing his own personal entertainment.  He is not in danger of inheriting the throne so he likely does not feel as constrained as his older brother William does. 

Prince Harry is also an accomplished Royal Navy helicopter pilot, so it does not surprise me one bit that he is inclined to blow off steam when he can.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 04:00:55 pm »
"I've got kids. They do things like that," the 59-year-old said. "He's a lad, for God's sake."

No he's not "a lad."  He's almost 30, for pete's sake.  His grandmother had been queen of England for several years at his age.  Are people ever expected to grow up anymore?  :shrug:

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 04:02:16 pm »
Prince Harry has always been something of a wild hair and is known for enjoying adult beverages and for valuing his own personal entertainment.  He is not in danger of inheriting the throne so he likely does not feel as constrained as his older brother William does. 

Prince Harry is also an accomplished Royal Navy helicopter pilot, so it does not surprise me one bit that he is inclined to blow off steam when he can.

Prince William is the helicopter pilot--is Prince Harry a pilot too?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 04:09:45 pm »
Prince William is the helicopter pilot--is Prince Harry a pilot too?

yep.  Harry is an Apache pilot who recently returned from a tour of duty in Afghanistan...

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 04:26:41 pm »

Harry just came off the Olympics--how stressful could that have been? 

I'm sorry but I don't think its asking too much of an active Apache helicopter pilot who also happens to be 3rd in line for the throne to do that kind of blowing off steam in private.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 04:36:00 pm »
And this topic takes over the site because.....?

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 04:37:12 pm »
Because we like to annoy the self-appointed thread cops.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 04:52:02 pm »
I guess he figures he has nothing to lose. What are they going to do, fire him?
It can happen. Edward VIII was forced off the throne after Parliament refused to recognize his marriage. (As it turned out it was a very smart move. Edward turned out to be a Nazi sympathizer.)

Of course, with Charles and William ahead of him, and the Windsor family notorious for its longevity (the Queen Mum lived to be 101, Prince Philip is in his 90s and the current Queen is in her 80s with quite a few years left in her it seems), it will likely be many years before we even have to face that question of Henry IX. Heck, if William has a kid between now and then the point (which is no given-- you'd think Princess Kate would've gotten pregnant by now) becomes moot anyway, since Harry pretty much gets bumped from the succession line.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 04:56:21 pm »
Because we like to annoy the self-appointed thread cops.

"Hannnnd Salute!"

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2012, 05:36:21 pm »
I would think this isn't that big of a deal to the Brits.  My brother-in-law is British - they have a european attitude when it comes to nudity.  My sister was shocked when they first got married & they were staying at his parents along with several other of his adult brothers and sister who were there visiting.  She noticed most of the family was upstairs talking, so she went upstairs to join them & found them all standing in the bathroom, just having a conversation - while their mother (her new mother-in-law) was taking a bath!  She said she could see everything & no one thought anything of it.

If you notice, he did take care to cover the "family jewels" and really you just see his butt.  Their daily newspapers print pictures of topless women every day.   :shrug:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 69FenderStrat

• my band
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 05:42:02 pm »
what happens in Vegas doesn't alwasy stay in Vegas
Faith is not believing God can
Faith is Knowing God Will

"Senators more than House members & both more than ordinary people, lie."

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 06:21:28 pm »
"In another photo, a naked Harry is bear-hugging a woman who appears to be completely naked as well.
No word on who the women are ... or if they got Harry's phone number."

If you are naked and "bear hugging" a woman who is also naked, isn't it a little late to be exchanging phone numbers?  It was in my day. 

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2012, 06:58:33 pm »
We're old, Vic.   888smokin

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 07:03:57 pm »
If you are naked and "bear hugging" a woman who is also naked, isn't it a little late to be exchanging phone numbers?  It was in my day. 
Not any more. I doubt anyone even bothered to ask these lovely ladies their names.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2012, 07:20:36 pm »
I take it he is not a very good pool player. 
   You WON! :hands: