Author Topic: Citizen Shooter Saves Officer with Amazing Shooting  (Read 1939 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Citizen Shooter Saves Officer with Amazing Shooting
« on: August 20, 2012, 12:30:12 am »
A 66 Year Old Texan Vic Stacey Puts Four 357 Magnum Pistol Rounds into a Killer Rifleman at 165 Yards

Charles Ronald Conner got into a dispute with a neighbor about his dogs. By the time it was over, the dogs, the neighbor and his girlfriend were all dead, shot with Conner’s 9mm.

Conner then grabbed a lever action, scoped 30-30 rifle and took up a position to add a few of the responding police officers to the bad day he was having.

Sgt. Means, the first responding officer, despite his  having an AR-15 was pinned down in a bad position.

Despite the distance Vic Stacey knew he had to take the clear right flank shot that he had with his 5″ barrel 357 magnum. Vic estimated he was 165 yards out.

But as you are about to hear, that was not a problem for him.

His first round got the double murderer in the thigh and put him down, but the guy amazingly chambered another round and got a shot off at Vic that almost got him. Vic fired four more times, got four more hits as the officer got the range and finally killed the shooter.

This video is a slice of Texas. What do I mean by that? Well, most people who have pistols, even those who are really good, I don’t know a soul that can shoot accurately at that range. Heck, I don’t even know anyone who has even has even practiced at that range.

But we know Mr. Vic Stacey has. As the saying does, owning a gun, and being able to use it are two entirely different things.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/08/14/citizen-shooter-saves-officer-with-amazing-shooting/