Author Topic: Election 2012: Wisconsin Senate  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Election 2012: Wisconsin Senate
« on: August 17, 2012, 11:42:15 AM »

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: Election 2012: Wisconsin Senate
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 11:43:47 AM »
Oh WOOT! That is serious!

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 11:50:54 AM »
I would have preferred Eric Hovde because he is an "up and comer" in Wisconsin whereas Tommy Thompson is already 70 years old.  But, Thompson is good and - DAMN - I'm proud of my home state at the moment! :patriot:

For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 02:55:23 PM »
If we can carry WI then we do not have to have either IA or NV

Offline oliviasdad

• Members
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 02:13:58 AM »
I'm certain we're going to carry Wisconsin, North Carolina and Florida.   I'm praying we  carry Ohio, Virginia and Colorado.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 12:22:29 PM »
I'm certain we're going to carry Wisconsin, North Carolina and Florida.   I'm praying we  carry Ohio, Virginia and Colorado.

I'm thinking the wildest card on the list is Colorado.  We "may" actually get an assist there, however, because Gary Johnson is polling around 6% and I think that is more likely Obama voters than Republican voters (think legalizing drug voters)...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 10:36:19 PM »
Baldwin is another one of the Debbie types-- unflattering in looks, shrill in demeanor, and hopelessly "progressive" on social issues, which include entitlements as a moral obligation.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf