Let's play a game.
Let's assume a Romney/Ryan victory in November...not as difficult a notion as it was even a week ago.
An Administration is a team, and President Romney's and Vice-President Ryan's first order of business will be to assemble their cabinet...who do you think should make up that team?
Here are the Cabinet posts that will need to be filled:
- Secretary of State
- Secretary of The Treasury
- Secretary of Defense
- Attorney General
- Secretary of the Interior
- Secretary of Agriculture
- Secretary of Commerce
- Secretary of Labor
- Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- Secretary of Transportation
- Secretary of Energy
- Secretary of Education
- Secretary of Veterans Affairs
- Secretary of Homeland Security
Here's how I'd like to do this:
Send me your nominations via PM...you don't have to nominate an individual for every post, but give it some thought.
After a week or so, I'll begin the polling for each cabinet position.
Obviously, there will be flaws, and I am sure that you will all help me catch them.
Let's pick America's Comeback Cabinet!