Author Topic: Rush Convinced Democrat Strategists Do Not Know Obama Cut Medicare  (Read 854 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Rush Convinced Democrat Strategists Do Not Know Obama Cut Medicare
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 12:29:09 am »
Well, if anyone else watched The Five today they find out that Rush is correct.  The Four taught Bob Beckle a LOT about what Obamacare did to Medicare today and at the same time they taught him what Paul Ryan supports and what Romney supports -- he didn't believe them at first -- I was listening on XM running errands and as I got out of the car to go into the store they were actually getting through to Beckle.. I plan to watch the re-run later tonight because it really sounded to me like he was finally starting to have the light bulb moment go off in his head...    We are going to have to teach the country one liberal at a time that Obamacare decimates Medicare.. Romney/Ryan want to SAVE medicare...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776