Author Topic: Pets Welcomed  (Read 499791 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Pets Welcomed
« Reply #800 on: April 05, 2015, 08:08:20 pm »
Our grandson, playing with a very friendly fish . . .
https://youtu.be/updELP2Q3hE

Cute!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #801 on: April 20, 2015, 07:58:22 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #802 on: April 21, 2015, 01:50:33 pm »

"One last time!   OPEN THE DARN DOOR!!"

Offline Millee

« Reply #803 on: April 21, 2015, 02:32:40 pm »

"One last time!   OPEN THE DARN DOOR!!"

Ha!  What a little hard a$$!  lol

Is that your dog, DC?

Offline Millee

« Reply #804 on: April 21, 2015, 03:29:53 pm »
This is my beast of burden.  Just love the stuffing out of her.   ^-^

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #805 on: April 21, 2015, 06:59:40 pm »
This is my beast of burden.  Just love the stuffing out of her.   ^-^

She's beautiful, Millee.

No...currently have no pets.  Never had a dog as a pet.  My life career found me away from my home much of the day. 

But I have served as staff for a feline or three.    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #806 on: April 21, 2015, 07:08:39 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcRf0y5-_Uw

Wind-up little doggie!    ^-^

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #807 on: April 23, 2015, 03:04:47 pm »

Anna and Baby...from 2003

Offline Millee

« Reply #808 on: April 23, 2015, 04:14:29 pm »

Anna and Baby...from 2003

Aaaaaaw.  Look at those blue peepers!  Very cute!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #809 on: April 23, 2015, 04:39:30 pm »
Aaaaaaw.  Look at those blue peepers!  Very cute!

They are lilac pointed ragdolls.  They come with blue eyes.    :laugh:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #810 on: May 09, 2015, 02:14:59 pm »
Incoming!!!
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #811 on: May 13, 2015, 03:49:50 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #812 on: May 16, 2015, 04:24:11 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #813 on: May 21, 2015, 08:48:24 pm »

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #814 on: May 22, 2015, 11:37:30 am »
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #815 on: May 25, 2015, 08:25:39 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #816 on: June 04, 2015, 01:16:31 pm »
Yesterday, I rescued a Himalayan/Persian mix dark grey 3 year-old cat.

On one of my nightly..."Get up to pee" moments last night, I found the door to my hall bath almost closed.   Open it up and she's there 'sleeping' in the sink.

This morning, she's 'missing' and I can't find her anywhere.   I've looked EVERYWHERE!  Under beds, inside closets, behind furniture.   GONE!

Called my cat lady friend and she said as long as you have water, food and little box (which she's used), she'll show up.

Seeing as how it's only a two-bedroom with a large loft, there's no place I've haven't checked.

WTF???    :shrug:

Found her under my shoe rack shelves in the corner of my closet.  Hooray! 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 03:55:48 pm by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #817 on: June 04, 2015, 03:59:54 pm »

Meet Donatella....I'm calling her "Kitty".    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #818 on: June 11, 2015, 10:55:38 am »

And a kitty cat will lower your blood pressure.   :tongue2:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #819 on: June 14, 2015, 07:28:14 pm »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #820 on: June 14, 2015, 09:13:50 pm »
Yesterday, I rescued a Himalayan/Persian mix dark grey 3 year-old cat.

On one of my nightly..."Get up to pee" moments last night, I found the door to my hall bath almost closed.   Open it up and she's there 'sleeping' in the sink.

This morning, she's 'missing' and I can't find her anywhere.   I've looked EVERYWHERE!  Under beds, inside closets, behind furniture.   GONE!

Called my cat lady friend and she said as long as you have water, food and little box (which she's used), she'll show up.

Seeing as how it's only a two-bedroom with a large loft, there's no place I've haven't checked.

WTF???    :shrug:

Found her under my shoe rack shelves in the corner of my closet.  Hooray!

Awww, she's beautiful!

I've had them hide like that on me - I could swear I've looked everywhere and then, there they are - looking at me like, "I've been here the whole time".

Here's my new little kitten, found her under my deck.  She's really sweet, when she's not grabbing my ankle and gnawing on it with really sharp little teeth.  Her name is Lilibet.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #821 on: June 15, 2015, 06:11:59 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #822 on: July 01, 2015, 08:19:04 pm »

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #823 on: July 02, 2015, 10:57:00 am »

Ha!  He's gone to pot, it appears.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #824 on: July 02, 2015, 10:49:40 pm »