Author Topic: Concealed Carry Clothing for Women  (Read 5026 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Concealed Carry Clothing for Women
« on: August 10, 2012, 12:55:02 am »
Being a fashionable woman and carrying a concealed handgun can be quite challenging. After all, women have a wide range of choices in wardrobe, none of which are designed with concealing a firearm in mind. Though the market is changing, and there are some women-only holsters, most holsters are designed for mens’ bodies and not the curves of a woman’s body. Not to mention that we wear tighter fitting clothing making concealment difficult. But, don’t fret. With the right holsters and a few wardrobe add-ons, you can carry and still look cute and fashionable.
Baby doll style cut tank tops layered with a cami underneath for summer are perfect for belt, the Flashbang, or belly band holsters.

Baby doll style cut tank tops layered with a cami underneath for summer are perfect for belt, the Flashbang, or belly band holsters.

When you are shopping for a holster, you must remember how essential it is for it to be comfortable all day, keep your gun concealed, and have your gun easily accessible. That is why many women choose to have more than one type of holster—so that they can find a way to carry no matter what they choose to wear.

Read the rest at- http://cdn2.cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=24534&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20120809social-facebook-concealedcarrychlothingforwomen

Offline TheMom

Re: Concealed Carry Clothing for Women
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 08:49:04 pm »
When I have a bit more time I will reread this article.  Right now I carry in my purse, which at times, might not be conducive to fending of a bad guy. 

My problems are (1) I don't wear belts; never have, and (2) I'm on the fluffy side, so finding the right carry product is difficult.
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 10:13:00 pm »
I have a hard enough time finding clothes that fit. Buying a size larger just to accomodate a holster is tricky. May have to stick to carrying in a purse!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 10:24:22 pm »