Author Topic: Winston-Salem man’s prank video goes viral  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Winston-Salem man’s prank video goes viral
« on: July 27, 2012, 12:21:09 am »
Manny Perez of Winston-Salem was on Highway 70 headed to Raleigh-Durham International Airport on Saturday. A truck was being towed in front of Perez’s vehicle, and Manny took the opportunity to closely follow the truck and make it appear the truck was barreling toward them.

He woke his wife by screaming and, Sabra, was jolted awake. She joins Perez in screaming for a few seconds before Perez tells her it was a prank.

Reaction to the video has been mixed, with some finding the prank hilarious and others calling the prank “cruel.”

The couple have been married for six years. And despite the prank, Sabra insists the marriage will continue.

“He pranks me all the time. I didn’t stay mad,” Sabra said.

The video has been featured on several websites including reddit.com, yahoo.com and huffingtonpost.com.

http://myfox8.com/2012/07/26/winston-salem-mans-prank-video-goes-viral/

:silly:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Oceander

Re: Winston-Salem man’s prank video goes viral
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 02:53:18 am »
That was pretty funny!

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Winston-Salem man’s prank video goes viral
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 03:03:28 am »
That was pretty funny!

Megyn Kelly showed it twice on her show and was cracking up, she got a ton of twitters complaining that she was rude.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776