Author Topic: Has Anyone been watching Political Animals?  (Read 1232 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

Has Anyone been watching Political Animals?
« on: July 24, 2012, 03:09:52 am »
While the show is a bit risque with all the sex, but I find this drama quite hilarious. 

You have Sigourney Weaver as SOS HAMMOND  who lost to the Italian/American version of Obama in the primary election. Her Husband the two term LOVED President, past Gov of NC, that she divorced and still has sex with, in between all his girlfriends. Instead of Chelsea, they have twin sons, one getting married to a bulemic asian american and the other is a Gay drug addict..  SOS Hammond smokes and drinks, especially when she is upset..LOL    Does any of this sound familiar?  She even throws things at her husband, when they are doing the scenes down memory lane when she was First lady!

The focus is about the democratic party and it is a hoot! IF a Republican isn't writing the script.. You'd never know it!!!! LMAO   :silly: :silly:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Has Anyone been watching Political Animals?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 03:13:13 am »
When I was the main character was basically Hillary, I decided to tune out and never watched a minute of it.

The previews made it sound like it was basically going to be a Hillary 2016 commercial.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline R4 TrumPence

Re: Has Anyone been watching Political Animals?
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 03:16:21 am »
When I was the main character was basically Hillary, I decided to tune out and never watched a minute of it.

The previews made it sound like it was basically going to be a Hillary 2016 commercial.

Yeah if you want a weak person as President! She plays the role well and you do feel sorry for her, but all the nasty stuff that is all democrat is there too.. IT is hysterical! Plus she keeps going back to her reprobate husband, which makes her look very weak!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02