Author Topic: She's My Fantasy Girl  (Read 11498 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
She's My Fantasy Girl
« on: July 21, 2012, 10:15:35 pm »
Was it Brandon or Dylan?

Was it Kelly or Valerie?

Are you a Ginger guy, or was it Mary Ann who made your heart skip a beat?

Was Bowie's Ziggiesque androgyny or Charles Ingall's rugged good looks that did it for you?

We've all had those celebrity crushes: actors, musicians, sports figures...politicians.

Who were they, and do they still hold a special spot in your heart?

Here's , my list...post yours.

10. Veronica Lodge...OK, a comic book character seems a little weird, but the girl had attitude! What she saw in Archie was beyond me.
 9. Gillian Anderson...the X Files' weirdness was made sexy by her presence
 8. Pat Benatar...the hair, the spandex, the pouty lips. OK...the girl could have used a couple of burgers.
 7. Charlene Tilton...for years I thought that every woman in Texas looked like that.
 6. Alyssa Milano...I don't know who the boss was, but as she grew up during that show, it became obvious that she was the bomb.
 5. The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders...those Texan girls cementing my fantasy in.
 4. Linda Evans...I wanted to roam her Big Valley.
 3. Marilyn Monroe...I think she's a required entry for every American male.
 2. Goldie Hawn...Damn Kurt Russell!
 1. Valerie Bertinelli...long brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, youthful girl next door looks. I found my Valerie and married her.

OK everyone...your turn.

You don't need ten, just tell me...who was your fantasy girl or boy?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: She's My Fantasy Girl
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 11:14:22 pm »
Scarlett Johansson

Melody Gardot

Elvis Costello's wife
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:16:19 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 01:08:44 am »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 01:25:54 am »

*bouche*

NOTHING lasts forever.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 01:26:03 am »

At one time I would have died a totally happy man if the Linda in that picture wearing that red slip, were to sing me "Blue Bayou" just once....

Of course, then we have long time punk rocker Wendy O. Williams.  (Notice how her initials spell WOW) who was arrested in Cleveland for wearing black electrician's tape (and little else) and performing lewd acts with an axe on stage...

Wendy O....

:beer:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:30:08 am by Chieftain »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 01:40:43 am »

Russell Crowe....

Matthew MacFadyen..as Mr Darcy.......be still my heart

William Holden one of the best looking men ever imho....

Mel Gibson

Daniel Day Lewis as Hawkeye.....OMG

Al Pacino....In my younger days I had a thing for short Italian guys....lol

there are others that I may add later..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 02:05:26 am »

You know myst, my office girls (in their twenties) tell me I look a lot like Mel Gibson.  Of course, they're the two we suspect broke into the drug cabinet.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 02:06:25 am »

Did I mention I'm Italian and short?   :seeya:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 02:09:28 am »
Did I mention I'm Italian and short?   :seeya:

LMAO...is that you Al?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 03:33:00 am »
Nope............ John Wayne

and in their younger days my husband looked like Robert Redford.. they even had moles on their cheeks in the same place... but then I saw him in person up at Lake Powell and he has the skinniest bird legs imaginable.... ruined it for me.....

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 04:50:08 am »

I'll see your Blondie, and raise you a brunette.

...and some things do seem to last forever.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 04:53:53 am »

At one time I would have died a totally happy man if the Linda in that picture wearing that red slip, were to sing me "Blue Bayou" just once....

Of course, then we have long time punk rocker Wendy O. Williams.  (Notice how her initials spell WOW) who was arrested in Cleveland for wearing black electrician's tape (and little else) and performing lewd acts with an axe on stage...

Wendy O....

Wendy O. Williams?!

Dude...that's SICK!

I love it!

:beer: :headbang: blij26 :da man: :woohoo: :woohoo: 888sunglass

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 05:57:46 am »

April Bowlby  (Candy on Two-and-a-Half Men)

Isla Fisher (wife of actor Sacha Baron Cohen)

I just broke the Ninth Commandment...sorry.

Gina Gershon

Emmanuel Baugier (another Two-and-a-Half Men actress.  She was the ballet teacher

Ewa-Mataya Laurance....known as The Striking Viking

another billiard champion......

Jeanette Lee....The Black Widow

Salma Hayek

Patricia Heaton

Charlie

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 12:30:07 pm »

Thanks, DC.  I knew I could count on you to brighten my day.

By the way, that photo of Isla is beautifully reminiscent of the golden age of pinup gals.  I really like it from a technical and artistic pov, as well for Isla's beauty.  Kudos to that photographer.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 02:01:37 pm »
DC...that's a visually stunning response.

Kudos.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 02:28:01 pm »
Sal....Luis.......anything I can do to help out!    :beer:

PS:  Included "Charlie" to keep the peace around the homestead.  LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

famousdayandyear

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2012, 02:47:34 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 02:51:30 pm »
Support the USO

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2012, 02:54:22 pm »

PS:  Included "Charlie" to keep the peace around the homestead.  LOL!

And here I thought that you included Charlie because she belonged in that line up!

famousdayandyear

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2012, 03:17:50 pm »
Sailor missing, feared dead in Colo. shooting

2 airmen injured in movie premiere chaos
By Jeff Schogol and Mark D. Faram - Staff writers
Posted : Friday Jul 20, 2012 17:44:54 EDT

One sailor is still missing in the wake of a tragic theater shooting in Aurora, Colo., that has left 12 dead and 59 wounded after a man opened fire during the premiere showing of the newest Batman film.

According to the Navy, five sailors were known to be in the Century 16 theater complex shortly after midnight Friday, when the shooting occurred.

Of those, four are accounted for. Three sailors escaped unharmed, and one injured sailor was treated at the scene and released. The nature of the sailor’s injuries is unknown.

But one male sailor known to be in the theater remained unaccounted for as of 5 p.m. Eastern time, and officials are worried he could be one of the dead, though there’s been no official confirmation, according to the Navy.

Two airmen were injured in the incident, according to a Defense Department statement.

“The Navy and the Air Force are working with the families of these service members to ensure they have the care and attention they need,” read the statement, released Friday.

The shooting happened at a movie theater about five miles from Buckley Air Force Base, Colo.

All five sailors were attached to Navy Information Operations Command, Colorado. That command falls under the Navy’s cyber command and the U.S. 10th Fleet.

“This tragic event has affected everybody here at Buckley Air Force Base and our local community friends and neighbors,” base commander Col. Daniel Dant said in a statement. “We are deeply saddened by the loss of each and every loved one. All military or their families affected can receive assistance through our base services. Please contact the base chapel 720-847-4631 if you or a loved one need assistance due to this event.”

James Holmes, 24, has been named in media reports as the man in custody in connection with the mass shooting, which occurred at a premiere of “The Dark Knight Rises” in Aurora.

The Pentagon’s statement said Holmes never served in any branch of the military.

In addition to those killed, 59 people were wounded after the gunman set off a gas canister and started shooting about 30 minutes into the film.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2012, 03:24:55 pm »
Sailor missing, feared dead in Colo. shooting

2 airmen injured in movie premiere chaos
By Jeff Schogol and Mark D. Faram - Staff writers
Posted : Friday Jul 20, 2012 17:44:54 EDT

One sailor is still missing in the wake of a tragic theater shooting in Aurora, Colo., that has left 12 dead and 59 wounded after a man opened fire during the premiere showing of the newest Batman film.

According to the Navy, five sailors were known to be in the Century 16 theater complex shortly after midnight Friday, when the shooting occurred.

Of those, four are accounted for. Three sailors escaped unharmed, and one injured sailor was treated at the scene and released. The nature of the sailor’s injuries is unknown.

But one male sailor known to be in the theater remained unaccounted for as of 5 p.m. Eastern time, and officials are worried he could be one of the dead, though there’s been no official confirmation, according to the Navy.

Two airmen were injured in the incident, according to a Defense Department statement.

“The Navy and the Air Force are working with the families of these service members to ensure they have the care and attention they need,” read the statement, released Friday.

The shooting happened at a movie theater about five miles from Buckley Air Force Base, Colo.

All five sailors were attached to Navy Information Operations Command, Colorado. That command falls under the Navy’s cyber command and the U.S. 10th Fleet.

“This tragic event has affected everybody here at Buckley Air Force Base and our local community friends and neighbors,” base commander Col. Daniel Dant said in a statement. “We are deeply saddened by the loss of each and every loved one. All military or their families affected can receive assistance through our base services. Please contact the base chapel 720-847-4631 if you or a loved one need assistance due to this event.”

James Holmes, 24, has been named in media reports as the man in custody in connection with the mass shooting, which occurred at a premiere of “The Dark Knight Rises” in Aurora.

The Pentagon’s statement said Holmes never served in any branch of the military.

In addition to those killed, 59 people were wounded after the gunman set off a gas canister and started shooting about 30 minutes into the film.

Sad...

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2012, 04:08:53 pm »

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2012, 04:27:39 pm »
You have classy taste, Vic.   :beer:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2012, 04:35:30 pm »
You have classy taste, Vic.   :beer:

That's why I married a classy Texas woman.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2012, 04:55:52 pm »
That's why I married a classy Texas woman.