We throw the wrappers away, read them in private, or watch them when we are alone.
We all have them...our guilty pleasures. Those things that we do,and we like, even though we are ashamed to admit it, or are not good for us.
Now it's time to come clean.
List your top ten guilty pleasures, and don't lie...we know what you did and where you hid the evidence.
P.S. If you're going to get jiggy with this list, include video.
10. Spongebob Squarepants - because adulthood is highly overrated.
9. Taco Bell Chalupas...best late at night after a few (too many) drinks
8. Jerry Springer...seriously, you slept with your wife's sister's cousin's father?
7. Chips Ahoy cookies and milk...see #10.
6. Barry Manilow...OK, I know...can we just not talk about it?
5. ABBA...as if Manilow wasn't bad enough
4. Ham croquettes at La Carreta in Miami...seriously, culinary art
3. Stephen King...because clowns really ARE scary
2. The Lemoncello Cream Torte at The Cheesecake Factory...OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!
1. Nutella...just give me a jar of it and a spoon and go away. The world is a better place then.