Author Topic: Has Katie Holmes Spent Enough Time in New York to Get a Divorce There?  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

And, going by the photographic evidence alone, the Don't Be Afraid of the Dark star has spent considerable time in New York during the past two years.

Holmes attended the red-carpet premiere of The Extra Man in the city on July 19, 2010, and was spotted at least a few times every month thereafter. Prior to that, lest we forget, she lived in Manhattan (in the $15 million brownstone she shared with Cruise) while making her Broadway debut in All My Sons in 2008.

I have seen a LOT more pics of her in NYC than in CA for a long time -- back to at least 2008 when she moved there to do the aforementioned play....... and since the play she seems to be in NY a LOT.....

Offline Rapunzel

Offline U-238

• inactive members no email
  • A Supporter of the U.S Military-Industrial Complex
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:14:30 AM by U-238 »

Offline U-238

« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:26:12 AM by U-238 »

Offline Rapunzel

I think here attorneys -- who are the best money can buy -- are well aware of the laws of NY Residency..... like I said, she has been in NY much more than anywhere else going back to 2008 when she did the play there for six months and they have had a home there since they were married... and the home in CA is HIS home from before she married him.   He has homes all over the place including Telluride, CO....

Offline U-238

I think here attorneys -- who are the best money can buy -- are well aware of the laws of NY Residency..... like I said, she has been in NY much more than anywhere else going back to 2008 when she did the play there for six months and they have had a home there since they were married... and the home in CA is HIS home from before she married him.   He has homes all over the place including Telluride, CO....

I agree. She would get an easier divorce somewhere else other than California.Its too messy here.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:29:34 AM by U-238 »

Offline U-238

There are no winners in a divorce escpecially when children are involved

Online mountaineer

If Holmes ultimately keeps her child out of the clutches of the Scientologists, I'd say Suri will be the winner in this divorce.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf