Author Topic: Katie Holmes steps out smiling in public for the first time since filing for divorce from Tom Cruise  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Cruise may try and claim she is a CA resident, but anyone paying attention the last couple of years know she has spent more time in NYC than in CA... and with Suri in tow..  She did a play in NYC and then seemed to only leave for very short periods of time to visit Tom on location somewhere... I suspect that CA home held no attraction for her as it was over-run with Scientologists.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Hey Rap!  What is there to this business about "33"??  For starters, supposedly all three of the exes became exes shortly after turning 33...

Whadayahear?

Offline Rapunzel

Hey Rap!  What is there to this business about "33"??  For starters, supposedly all three of the exes became exes shortly after turning 33...

Whadayahear?

It is very spooky indeed -- and true.  What I read is all three of the marriages suffered the same fate -- Scientology...   but the "33" thing is very strange.

I have never liked Cruise since he so unceremoniously dumped Nicole Kidman when she was pregnant (she subsequently had a miscarriage). IIRC they had been married 10 years when he dumped her -- guess he didn't want it to go 11 and have to give her 50% of his earnings.  I have read for years how Katies parents were concerned from the start with how he was taking her own with Scientology... controlling her life totally... her father is an attorney so that may end up being a good thing as he didn't like Cruise particularly to begin with.  I would love to read that Nicole Kidman has reached out to Katie and is giving her some sort of support... Cruise not only dumped her, he pretty much pushed her out of the lives of the two children they had adopted together.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I dunno Rap....I don't watch many Tom Cruise movies these days, but I hear his latest effort as an aging rock star making a comeback is so over the top to be hysterically funny and projectile-vomit disgusting at the same time.  I cannot imagine what it must be like to have regular contact with him, and I don't know of a lot of people who talk about how much they like being with him, and what a great friend he is or any of that.  He's so far out in left field he's in the outer parking lot and still fading.....

Offline Rapunzel

I dunno Rap....I don't watch many Tom Cruise movies these days, but I hear his latest effort as an aging rock star making a comeback is so over the top to be hysterically funny and projectile-vomit disgusting at the same time.  I cannot imagine what it must be like to have regular contact with him, and I don't know of a lot of people who talk about how much they like being with him, and what a great friend he is or any of that.  He's so far out in left field he's in the outer parking lot and still fading.....

You are right, never hear much about him having close friends.  I didn't realize until reading the NYDaily News that they had an "apartment" in the LA Scientology building.  This is where Priscilla Presley sent Lisa Marie when she was teen and acting out... and look how creepy Lisa Maria has turned out!

Online mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Rapunzel

Amazing how she looks like a totally different person already... now the question is can she or will she start unspoiling her daughter and try to give her a more normal childhood -- or is it too late.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf