Author Topic: Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012  (Read 2173 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wALNWwzERQ4&feature=player_embedded

Published on Jun 26, 2012 by SGTreport

[This is my BACKUP channel, please subscribe.] ***NOTE*** This call was uploaded for the sole purpose of placing it in this story on SGTreport:

Watching the Clock: Will a Total Economic Collapse Occur in September-October?
http://sgtreport.com/2012/06/watching-the-clock-is-the-total-economic-collaps...

This call is from the Sunday, June 24th broadcast of the Alex Jones radio show. Jones announced that he only wanted to take calls from members of the military or police. A man identifying himself as a police officer named 'Jim' called in to report some startling information.

"We have been told that in October we need to be prepared for an event that will require us to use air and ground support, in conjunction with the military here."

During the call Jim comes across as passionate, sincere and very shaken by the information he tries to share. After the commercial break, Jim gets choked up as he tries to convey his appreciation for what Alex Jones has tried to do in terms of waking people up in the effort to save the Republic from the clutches of the forces seeking to destroy it. Now, nearly in tears, Jim concludes by saying "This country's dead Alex. It's gone" before unexpectedly hanging up.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread856431/pg1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I've thought for quite some time that something will happen in October - an event - especially if Obama is not riding high in the polls.  These people are not going to go away quietly & they have been working toward taking over for a very, very long time.  We've been seeing the signs - the gov't arming up - against who?  They know now that we're not going to just go away like the Occutards have.  I just hope there are enough law enforcement and military that can't bring themselves to turn on their own people, and I hope we have the guts to fight back.  I do believe they will fire the first shot though. 13859
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

Alex Jones?  Truther Alex Jones?  Birther Alex Jones?

DC, if you're putting credence in this charlatan, I'm disappointed in you.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

I've thought for quite some time that something will happen in October - an event - especially if Obama is not riding high in the polls.  These people are not going to go away quietly & they have been working toward taking over for a very, very long time.  We've been seeing the signs - the gov't arming up - against who?  They know now that we're not going to just go away like the Occutards have.  I just hope there are enough law enforcement and military that can't bring themselves to turn on their own people, and I hope we have the guts to fight back.  I do believe they will fire the first shot though. 13859

Many people will say....Alex Jones?  Predicting an event? 

"Are you serious?"  {think Pelosi}

But everything is pointing to an economic meltdown, and a civil disturbance pitting the producers against the non-producers. 

Because many will be killed, they will demand that all weapons be turned in.  The 2nd Amendment is dead by Martial Law and Executive Order. 

It'll have a White House letterhead and everything.  [/s]

Online DCPatriot

Alex Jones?  Truther Alex Jones?  Birther Alex Jones?

DC, if you're putting credence in this charlatan, I'm disappointed in you.

No....not at all.   That's why it's in general discussion.  Would you rather we move it to "Entertainment"?

I am very afraid of Barack Obama.  And his crew.

Offline alicewonders

Many people will say....Alex Jones?  Predicting an event? 

"Are you serious?"  {think Pelosi}

But everything is pointing to an economic meltdown, and a civil disturbance pitting the producers against the non-producers. 

Because many will be killed, they will demand that all weapons be turned in.  The 2nd Amendment is dead by Martial Law and Executive Order. 

It'll have a White House letterhead and everything.  [/s]

Absolutely, and I have thought this irregardless of anything Alex Jones says.  The signs are right in front of us - but people don't want to have to think of such a thing happening here in the good old USA.  It can turn ugly so fast, we could wake up someday & things will never be the same again.

Online DCPatriot

Absolutely, and I have thought this irregardless of anything Alex Jones says.  The signs are right in front of us - but people don't want to have to think of such a thing happening here in the good old USA.  It can turn ugly so fast, we could wake up someday & things will never be the same again.

In order to "...restore order and civility", your posting history against The One, will bring a knock at your door.  You will never be seen again.

Tell me.....how far away do you think we're away from that possibility?

People who say that Obama and Romney are the same......I don't think they're breathing the same air we are.

And let's be honest with ourselves please.  If he pulls an "Al Gore"....which he may, violence will ensue.  A lot can happen between November 7th and noon, January 20, 2013.

Offline alicewonders

"And let's be honest with ourselves please.  If he pulls an "Al Gore"....which he may, violence will ensue.  A lot can happen between November 7th and noon, January 20, 2013."

If Romney wins the election - the Left will never acknowledge it - they will pull an "Al Gore" times a thousand.  If Obama loses - the time between the election and 1/20/13 - will be the most dangerous time most of us have ever lived through.  These are extremely dangerous people.

Offline kevindavis007

"And let's be honest with ourselves please.  If he pulls an "Al Gore"....which he may, violence will ensue.  A lot can happen between November 7th and noon, January 20, 2013."

If Romney wins the election - the Left will never acknowledge it - they will pull an "Al Gore" times a thousand.  If Obama loses - the time between the election and 1/20/13 - will be the most dangerous time most of us have ever lived through.  These are extremely dangerous people.

They are... If he does win, it is going to make the Bush years look like a picnic.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/