Author Topic: Welcome to the Shooting Range  (Read 1170 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
Welcome to the Shooting Range
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:56:33 PM »
With the blessings of the owners of this forum, we are providing a forum topic for all things that go boom.  From shooting, to gunsmiths, to rights. Remember, you are the first defense of your life, liberty, and property.

To tell you about myself. I am an enthusiast. I am not a professional gunsmith or instructor although I have been helping people learn skills for several years. I am an amateur with a collection, that was sadly lost in a boating accident,  :donttalktome" that consisted of about three dozen vintage and modern arms. I am here to learn as much as help with this forum.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 11:08:51 PM by Abaraxas »
Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Re: Welcome to the Shooting Range
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 09:28:22 AM »
Just to add a little update to what @AbaraXas said above...with the blessing of @mystery-ak we are going to add issues dealing with the 2nd Amendment to this area too.

Articles related to the myriad of things Liberals are trying to do to strip of us of our RTKBA as well as the efforts to stop the destruction of the 2nd Amendment are welcome here.

I am a shooting enthusiast as well.  And while not yet a member of the NRA...I plan on getting my membership when I return to the U.S. in a couple months as well as purchasing a couple of weapons as well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: Welcome to the Shooting Range
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 10:53:54 AM »
Looking for a good smithy or knowledgeable person who can upgrade/replace a factory Ruger Mini30 firing pin to accommodate steel case ammo...I'm not looking for a factory pin, looking for one that is a harder (stronger) replacement for the factory pin.  I've also purchased a stronger hammer spring to go along with the mod.

I've shot steel case in it and have had about a 2-3% FTF...not bad, but I want 0% FTF...

Thanks in advance.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo