Author Topic: John Travolta: PROOF I Didn't Grope That Masseur  (Read 2734 times)

Offline Rapunzel

John Travolta: PROOF I Didn't Grope That Masseur
« on: May 09, 2012, 11:44:09 pm »
http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/09/john-travolta-masseur-lawsuit-photo/

5/9/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
John Travolta: PROOF I Didn't Grope That Masseur

Exclusive

John Travolta was 2,475 miles from L.A. the day a masseur claims the actor sexually assaulted him at a Beverly Hills hotel -- and TMZ has obtained photographs which his people say will prove it.

We're told the photos were snapped January 16th in NYC. Travolta sources say they have proof positive of the location and date of the photos -- New York, January 16.

The photos could torpedo the case of John Doe #1, an unidentified male masseur who filed suit against Travolta for allegedly grabbing his penis and scrotum the very same day ... during a massage session at the 90210 hotel.

And there's more ...  a receipt from a meal Travolta ate at Mr. Chow in New York ... also on January 16th (below).

The bill totaled $382 and the tip was $100 -- the kind of generous tip for which Travolta is known. We've confirmed Travolta ate the meal at Mr. Chow.

Another masseur filed suit against Travolta yesterday, claiming the actor tried to grab his penis during a massage session on January 28th in Atlanta. The same lawyer is handling both cases.

Travolta's attorney Marty Singer calls both lawsuits "absurd and ridiculous."
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mountaineer

Re: John Travolta: PROOF I Didn't Grope That Masseur
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 11:54:58 am »
Third masseur accuses John Travolta of inappropriate behavior
By AMBER SUTHERLAND in LA and JEANE MACINTOSH in NY

Last Updated: 6:52 AM, May 11, 2012

A third masseur has accused “Pulp Fiction” star John Travolta of trying to have sex with him — making the indecent proposal during a Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas cruise.

Fabian Zanzi, a Chilean-born cruise worker who worked in VIP services, said Travolta offered him $12,000 for the tryst. Zanzi says he refused.

Travolta was on the five-day cruise in 2009 without wife Kelly Preston and hit on Zanzi with a cheesy pickup line, the cruise worker said.

“He said that I had something on my neck. I thought it was lint,” Zanzi told the Chilean news show “Primer Plano.”

“When he got close to me, he took off his white robe and he was naked.”

“He hugged me and asked me to give him a massage,” Zanzi said in the interview, which aired last Friday.

Zanzi said he has filed a lawsuit against Travolta, but there were no records of a federal or state case yesterday.
He did not respond to requests for comment.

The cruise-ship worker previously revealed some details of the alleged attack to Robert Randolph — who followed Travolta to bathhouses for years and wrote about it in his book “You’ll Never Spa in This Town Again.’’

According to Randolph, Zanzi told Royal Caribbean supervisors about the alleged attack — but Travolta departed before the cruise ended.

Zanzi’s interview comes on the heels of a multimillion-dollar federal lawsuit by two anonymous male masseurs who claim Travolta sexually assaulted them — one at The Beverly Hills Hotel on Jan. 16 and the other in an Atlanta hotel on Jan. 25.

Travolta lawyer Martin Singer has blasted both John Doe claims as “completely false.”

On Wednesday, he put up flight and hotel information, as well as a restaurant receipt, that he said prove the “Grease” star was in New York on Jan 16.

That alibi grew stronger yesterday when Denise Wingate, the costume designer for upcoming Travolta flick “Killing Season,” said she spent Jan. 16 with the actor in New York.

“I was with him all day. He was nowhere near Los Angeles,” Wingate told The Post.

She said that two time-stamped photos — depicting Travolta at a costume-fitting for the movie in New York — released by Travolta’s lawyer yesterday belong to her.

“I find the whole thing so offensive; I hope this shuts down the case. Everybody is coming out of the woodwork for a quick buck.”

Meanwhile, John Doe No. 1 issued a rambling statement to RadarOnline, wishing Travolta “good health [and] happiness.”

His lawyer, Okorie Okorocha — who represents both anonymous men — has been in trouble with a judge for filing numerous claims in the past on behalf of nameless plaintiffs, according to records reviewed by The Post. Okorocha also declared bankruptcy 10 months ago, claiming in court papers he was $1.2 million in debt, made just $5,800 a month and had only $50 in cash.

He also was sued by “Austin Powers” co-star Verne “Mini-Me” Troyer after the diminutive actor’s girlfriend filmed a secret sex tape and sold it to the media.

Troyer accused Okorocha of trying to hawk the steamy footage.

The lawyer was later dropped from the suit.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/that_sea_sick_XzGTA6frbjBk0CDpFxeXsK#ixzz1uYrNtbph
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 12:23:59 pm »
Travolta tried to 'grope' sleeping 'Grease' co-star Jeff Conaway: report
By TODD VENEZIA
Last Updated: 7:08 AM, May 17, 2012

John Travolta just couldn’t resist a quickie with Kenickie.

The Hollywood horndog shocked “Grease” co-star Jeff Conaway when he attempted to give him oral sex while he was sleeping, a bombshell report claims.

Travolta’s steamy Early Morning Fever session happened in the 1990s at Conaway’s home, Conaway’s former fiancée, Vikki Lizzi, told the National Enquirer. The late Conaway allegedly said he was so dismayed to wake up and find his friend giving him oral sex that it ended his long relationship with Travolta.

Lizzi told the tabloid that Conaway made the claim in a suicide note he left after a failed bid to kill himself in 2006.

Conaway appeared on Broadway in “Grease” for a couple of years with Travolta — who starred as Danny Zuko — before they both were cast in the 1978 film classic.  Conaway played Travolta’s sidekick Kenickie in the film. He died last May from complications of pneumonia at age 60.

Lizzi also claimed that Conaway told her that Travolta, 58, and his wife, Kelly Preston, were locked in a sham marriage.

“Jeff told me that John and Kelly’s marriage was an arrangement,” she told Star magazine. “Jeff said that Kelly knows that John is gay, and that’s why she’s OK with it.”

Another source told Star that Preston signed a contract with Travolta when they were wed, though the source did not know its details.

“Kelly had no problems going into a marriage agreement with John because they were in love,” yet another source told Star.

Through a rep, Lizzi declined to discuss her claims yesterday.

The Conaway sex claim wasn’t the only blow to hit Travolta yesterday.

The Enquirer also interviewed a massage therapist who claims he willingly had sex with the “Saturday Night Fever” star — and that the sex was great!

Rubdown artist Luis Gonzalez said he had a wild romp with Travolta at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Laguna Niguel, Calif., in 1997, after giving Travolta a massage.

“He’s a great kisser,” Gonzalez told the Enquirer. “Travolta may not identify himself as a gay man, but it doesn’t dismiss the fact that he likes sex with men . . . and he’s experienced at it. I know because I had sex with him, and he loved it.”

Gonzalez said, “I can still remember it like it happened yesterday,” and described Travolta as “very experienced” in the sack.

He said that after the tryst in the hotel room, they soaped each other up in the shower — and then Travolta gave him a paltry 20 percent tip.

Radar Online also claimed yesterday that an employee of a gym that Travolta frequented while filming a movie has become the fourth person to accuse him of sexual shenanigans.

“The gym was opened as a courtesy to John Travolta so that he could avoid the public yet maintain his fitness. The gym employee says that John Travolta groped and fondled him against his will,” a source told the Web site.

Travolta attorney Marty Singer flatly denied the allegations against his embattled client.

“This spate of recklessly published tabloid stories is just part of a malicious tabloid agenda to boost lagging sales by running outrageous defamatory stories about my client sourced by people seeking notoriety or a payday,” Singer fumed in a statement.

NY Post

Offline Scythian

• I won't be told anymore that I've been brought down in this storm
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 12:27:11 pm »
Why would a man want a massage from another man? I wouldn't want a man touching me, I wouldn't do that in 1,000 years. Not saying he's guilty of anything, but yuck !
It is almost a law of history that the same wealth that generates a civilization announces its decay. For wealth produce ease as well as art; it softens a people to the ways of luxury and peace and invites invasion from stronger arms and hungrier mouths.

- Will Durant

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 10:48:41 am »
John Travolta Makes Mother’s Day Video for Kelly Preston
By Kathleen Perricone, omg goddess

John Travolta really wants us to forget about the many, many men who have come forward and charged him with sexual battery over the past few weeks and remember that he is a married family man. So on Mother's Day, he posted a video "gift" he made for his wife of 21 years, Kelly Preston, on his personal website with the message that she was so "happy" with it, "we wanted to share it with you." The four-and-a-half-minute video — set to the Barbara Streisand song, "That Face" — is a montage of personal photos (and a few paparazzi shots) of the couple over the years and their children, Jett, who died in 2009 at age 16, Ella, 12, and Benjamin, 19 months. At the end, a note saying, "Happy Mother's Day! With all my love, Johnny," flashes on screen.

Preston was so touched by the gesture, she re-posted the video on Vimeo the next day. "My husband, Johnny, made his directorial debut creating a special Mother's Day video for me," she wrote. "I was so moved and love it so much that I wanted to share it with all of you."

The video is the first the public has heard from Travolta, 58, and Preston, 49, since the sexual battery allegations first came to light on May 7. Since then, at least three other men have come forward to say they too were groped by the "Grease" actor after he hired them for a massage. The first two accusers, who were both asking for $2 million, have since withdrawn their lawsuits and lawyered up with powerhouse attorney Gloria Allred. After it was reported that both unidentified masseurs dropped their cases because they were paid off by Travolta, his lawyer Marty Singer responded, "Not one penny has been paid nor do we have any intention to pay any money for these ridiculous and false claims."

Still, the accusers are not slinking away. Allred said in a statement on Thursday that they are considering re-filing their lawsuits. "We believe that the lawsuit should be filed in another court and, therefore, the lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice," she said. "We will be conferring with our client regarding what will happen next in this case."

link to video

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 08:10:21 pm »
UPDATE
Pilot: Travolta admitted to me he was still into men after marrying wife
Last Updated: 10:08 AM, August 29, 2012

A pilot, who claims to have been John Travolta’s gay lover in the 1980s, said the actor admitted he was still into men, even after marrying actress Kelly Preston.

Doug Gotterba, 62, told the National Enquirer that Travolta’s 1991 marriage didn’t end his lust for gay sex.

Gotterba he last saw Travolta in 1992, when the actor made a startling revelation.

“They’d just gotten back from the Church of Scientology’s Celebrity Center in Hollywood when I arrived and John asked me to go with him for a walk on the beach,” Gotterba told the supermarket tabloid.

“We were making small talk when suddenly, I blurted out, ‘So, John, tell me. Now that you’re married, do you still prefer men – or women?’ He looked me straight in the eye and said, ‘Well, Doug, I still prefer men!' I said, ‘okay.’ And that’s the last time we saw each other.”

Two male massage therapists filed lawsuits against Travolta, 58, earlier this year, claiming he made unwanted sexual advances toward them.

Gotterba said he first met Travolta in February 1981 when the “Saturday Night Fever” star was interviewing for a pilot's position.

“We flew into Monterey, Calif., and went up to the Highlands resort in Carmel," Gotterba said. “We had a wonderful dinner with a fantastic bottle of merlot, and I got the sense I was being courted.

“As we walked from the restaurant back to the room, John suddenly said, ‘Hey, would you like a massage?’ ”

By this point, Gotterba said he knew where this high-flying hook-up would touch down.

“I’d already prepared myself for something like that, so I said, ‘Sure, why not? I went back to his room, showered and came out wearing only a towel. John said, ‘Okay, like down here on the bed.’ He gave me a massage – and it turned into something else!” the fly guy said.

“John was gentle, but very passionate. The next day, he told me with a big smile on his face, ‘I really enjoyed last night.’ And I told him, ‘So did I!”

Gotterba said he was at Travolta's beck and call for years, meeting up with the actor whenever he wanted.

A rep for the “Welcome Back Kotter” actor could not be immediately reached for comment this morning.
Ny Post