Third masseur accuses John Travolta of inappropriate behavior
By AMBER SUTHERLAND in LA and JEANE MACINTOSH in NY
Last Updated: 6:52 AM, May 11, 2012
A third masseur has accused “Pulp Fiction” star John Travolta of trying to have sex with him — making the indecent proposal during a Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas cruise.
Fabian Zanzi, a Chilean-born cruise worker who worked in VIP services, said Travolta offered him $12,000 for the tryst. Zanzi says he refused.
Travolta was on the five-day cruise in 2009 without wife Kelly Preston and hit on Zanzi with a cheesy pickup line, the cruise worker said.
“He said that I had something on my neck. I thought it was lint,” Zanzi told the Chilean news show “Primer Plano.”
“When he got close to me, he took off his white robe and he was naked.”
“He hugged me and asked me to give him a massage,” Zanzi said in the interview, which aired last Friday.
Zanzi said he has filed a lawsuit against Travolta, but there were no records of a federal or state case yesterday.
He did not respond to requests for comment.
The cruise-ship worker previously revealed some details of the alleged attack to Robert Randolph — who followed Travolta to bathhouses for years and wrote about it in his book “You’ll Never Spa in This Town Again.’’
According to Randolph, Zanzi told Royal Caribbean supervisors about the alleged attack — but Travolta departed before the cruise ended.
Zanzi’s interview comes on the heels of a multimillion-dollar federal lawsuit by two anonymous male masseurs who claim Travolta sexually assaulted them — one at The Beverly Hills Hotel on Jan. 16 and the other in an Atlanta hotel on Jan. 25.
Travolta lawyer Martin Singer has blasted both John Doe claims as “completely false.”
On Wednesday, he put up flight and hotel information, as well as a restaurant receipt, that he said prove the “Grease” star was in New York on Jan 16.
That alibi grew stronger yesterday when Denise Wingate, the costume designer for upcoming Travolta flick “Killing Season,” said she spent Jan. 16 with the actor in New York.
“I was with him all day. He was nowhere near Los Angeles,” Wingate told The Post.
She said that two time-stamped photos — depicting Travolta at a costume-fitting for the movie in New York — released by Travolta’s lawyer yesterday belong to her.
“I find the whole thing so offensive; I hope this shuts down the case. Everybody is coming out of the woodwork for a quick buck.”
Meanwhile, John Doe No. 1 issued a rambling statement to RadarOnline, wishing Travolta “good health [and] happiness.”
His lawyer, Okorie Okorocha — who represents both anonymous men — has been in trouble with a judge for filing numerous claims in the past on behalf of nameless plaintiffs, according to records reviewed by The Post. Okorocha also declared bankruptcy 10 months ago, claiming in court papers he was $1.2 million in debt, made just $5,800 a month and had only $50 in cash.
He also was sued by “Austin Powers” co-star Verne “Mini-Me” Troyer after the diminutive actor’s girlfriend filmed a secret sex tape and sold it to the media.
Troyer accused Okorocha of trying to hawk the steamy footage.
The lawyer was later dropped from the suit.http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/that_sea_sick_XzGTA6frbjBk0CDpFxeXsK#ixzz1uYrNtbph