Author Topic: Here's what happens when glamour modelling goes wrong... lmao must see  (Read 6090 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2138816/Heres-happens-glamour-modelling-goes-wrong-.html?ICO=most_read_module

Bad hair, soft focus, lots of leather and FAR too much flesh: Here's what happens when glamour modelling goes wrong...

By Ian Garland

PUBLISHED: 04:54 EST, 3 May 2012 | UPDATED: 06:45 EST, 3 May 2012

A leather-clad grandmother pouts and clutches a pair of handcuffs, while a sword-wielding plus-sized princess flashes a full foot of cleavage.

Elsewhere a shirtless father clutches a rifle in one hand and his toddler son in the other.

These are just a few of the funny, bizarre and truly terrifying bad glamour shots going viral online.

many more at site...

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Lack of self-awareness is a clear requirement for bad glamour shoots
Isn't that the truth!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Yikes!  She looks like if you poked her with a pin, gravy would come out.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Fat America.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This one is tame compared to the other photos..you have to look at them...lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline TheMom

There is a whole lot of "what were they thinking" pictures at that site.
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline Rapunzel

There is a whole lot of "what were they thinking" pictures at that site.

There really is a lot of people out there who think they are sexy -- when they aren't.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Support the USO

Offline TheMom

There really is a lot of people out there who think they are sexy -- when they aren't.
My problem is that I think I'm sexy, when I know I'm not.   :laugh:
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Anyone been to Wall Mart lately???

And Charles, I'm stealing the eyebleach....just so you know....

:beer:

Oceander

I didn't go and look at all the pix on that link, but I think y'all are being way too hard on that young lady in the strapless red top.  She wants to be seen as she sees herself, and that's not such a bad thing in many cases - and her case is one of them.

Offline Rapunzel

My problem is that I think I'm sexy, when I know I'm not.   :laugh:

Well, as long as you keep the lights low and burn a lot of candles.... it can hide a LOT of sins..... and cellulite. :beer:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
My wife has a saying....just because they make a garment in your size does not mean you have to wear it......

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Have you ever noticed that most nudists are not people that have bodies you want to see naked?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

Have you ever noticed that most nudists are not people that have bodies you want to see naked?

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:  yes!  A good example is the guy who stripped naked at the airport in Oregon because the TSA harassed him... he was on FOX this morning and turns out he had no problem doing this because he participates in nudist events, marches, etc.... AND supposedly it is legal in Oregon to be nude in public -- so since this was in Oregon he is taking on the Feds over this....... anyway, he definitely didn't have a body that would turn a person on......  most bodies look more attractive covered... and I will add.. I'm no prude......

Offline alicewonders

I think it was San Francisco, public nudity is OK - but the issue was they were asking that they carry a towel with them to cover the chair where they were sitting, like in restaurants and such..................

Can you imagine sitting down at a restaurant to EAT, where someone's butt crack had been?

EEEWWWWWWW!!!!!

Offline Rapunzel

I think it was San Francisco, public nudity is OK - but the issue was they were asking that they carry a towel with them to cover the chair where they were sitting, like in restaurants and such..................

Can you imagine sitting down at a restaurant to EAT, where someone's butt crack had been?

EEEWWWWWWW!!!!!

No!!!!!! I remember the big San Francisco thing.. and it is downright gross to even contemplate.

Offline alicewonders

No!!!!!! I remember the big San Francisco thing.. and it is downright gross to even contemplate.

(Especially when you think about where some of those B/Cs have been!)

Offline Rapunzel

(Especially when you think about where some of those B/Cs have been!)

Yep.

How did such a beautiful city become so bad?  Last time I was there I said never again.

Offline alicewonders

Yep.

How did such a beautiful city become so bad?  Last time I was there I said never again.

I think San Francisco and Chicago are portals to hell myself.

Offline Allegra

The dude in the white knee socks and saddle shoes is scary.
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline Charlespg

Yep.

The earthquake is long  overdue and its over  100 years too late  for a visit from Gen Sherman
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Oceander

The earthquake is long  overdue and its over  100 years too late  for a visit from Gen Sherman

I vote for Gen. Sherman!