Author Topic: ... We Learn That Obama Ate Dog Meat as a Child in Indonesia  (Read 1245 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
... We Learn That Obama Ate Dog Meat as a Child in Indonesia
« on: April 18, 2012, 10:34:00 pm »
After His Campaign Made Hay Out of the Romney Dog
Story, We Learn That Obama Ate Dog Meat as a Child in Indonesia

April 18, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: This makes me really, really uncomfortable.  It just does. A lot of people are having fun with it and joking about it, but I don't know.  It just makes me uncomfortable.  You've probably heard the outrage, the Romneys putting their dog on the roof of their car in an enclosed kennel back in 1983 and heading down the highway, which apparently is a fact so horrible, the Democrats have created a website and a fundraising organization around this.  Meanwhile, the Obamas are showing their love for dogs.  Their dog's name is Bo.  Did you know that, Snerdley?  Dog's name is Bo.  And they're using that dog as a prop in all kinds of fundraising drives.  But what I stumbled across, and I'm sure you all have heard about it by now, but maybe you haven't.  We have discovered that Obama mentions eating dog in his first autobiography.  Did you know this?  Yeah, we've got Obama narrating his book, Dreams from My Father.  This is the audio from 2005.

OBAMA:  With Lolo, I'd learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner, plenty of rice.  And away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat, tough, snake meat, tougher, and roasted grasshopper, crunchy.
Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.

RUSH:  As I say, this makes me extremely uncomfortable. But it's gotta be discussed because Obama's trying to make hay out of the Romneys putting their beloved dog on the roof of the car in a kennel. And now Obama, in his own autobiography, writes of having eaten dog.  Are we gonna hear Reverend Wright soon? (imitating Wright) "Mitt Romney ain't never had to eat no dog meat.  And Barack has. Barack knows poverty.  Mitt Romney never had to eat no dog meat."  That's a pretty good Reverend Wright, isn't it?  Ha.  Just off the cuff there.

END TRANSCRIPT
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald