Author Topic: New Black Panthers Put Out Bounty for Zimmerman -- and the President is Silent  (Read 740 times)

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Lando Lincoln

I really believe that our President is not a good human being at his core.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Rapunzel

I really believe that our President is not a good human being at his core.

True that...... and this week he is too busy giving a wink and a nod to Russia to pay attention to what is going on at home....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
I believe the President  hates the US and has since he was a child and would like to see it taken down a peg or two....this is payback to him...

Support the USO

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf