Author Topic: One Week After Doing Handstands Over Me, Media Shocked by Obama Big Drop in Poll  (Read 548 times)

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

So today they sent out Hillary Clinton -- looking AWFUL! -- to double down on how oppressed American women are today.

Online DCPatriot

What nobody is talking about......

Everybody saw how quickly they created the contraception issue, when Romney was giving Stephanopolus a figurative "WTF?" when George brushed the objection aside and dove right in.  When George thinks about how it was HE that did it.....it probably moves.

Plus, you saw how much of a stir they can create by the Sandra Fluke phoney hearing video, even though we found her to be an activist...the visual and story got out there.

My lady friend, who voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Obama says she will vote for Obama again, because the Republicans are crazy bible thumpers who will burn witches and take away a woman's right to an abortion.

She watches CNN......not The Daily Show.  

The reason she's still breathing is because Maryland is a deep blue State and my vote doesn't mean sh*t!     :patriot:

My point is the speed in which these things (headlines) can be manufactured.

The woman's rights issue is simply being placed on the back burner....for now.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline mountaineer

Don't you just love it when the White House issues its talking points to the compliant media. Everyone using the "gift" motif.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf