Author Topic:  (Read 677 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: March 10, 2012, 02:15:28 PM »

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 03:47:50 PM »
Ms. fluke has now added an entirely new dimension to an old turn of phrase:  it wasn't a fluke - actually, in this case, it was a fluke.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 04:00:26 PM »

...snip

There is so much BS brewing out there, all of it in efforts to get Barry re-elected; and these people will stop at nothing to do it.  We are dealing with hardcore Marxists that absolutely cannot stand America, and will do anything to force their progressive ideas upon the rest of us, at the cost of the destruction of the Republic itself.  Folks, you haven't seen anything yet, and it would be wise to make sure the pantry is full, the guns are all clean and the magazines rotated and loaded.  Make sure you have plenty of water on hand, and settle in for the long haul.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 09:24:20 PM by DCPatriot »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 09:23:39 PM »
I've been saying that day is coming for a couple of years now.  This Spring and Summer are going to be doozies.

Add a cup of Israel-Iran....stir constantly and bring to a boil.

If Obama does get re-elected (and I doubt that he will), the Constitution will be re-written, and white people will be running for their lives.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf