Author Topic: Obama Gives Out Free Cell Phones  (Read 696 times)

Offline DCPatriot

Obama Gives Out Free Cell Phones
« on: February 09, 2012, 08:27:24 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Obama Gives Out Free Cell Phones
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 08:40:27 PM »
Funny this topic should come up.

Missus Chieftain just finished transferring us onto Magic Jack for the home phoneline.   It was costing us almost $60 a month just to have the damned thing on, and since we have had our number since 1998, we were getting robocalls and advertising calls several times a day.  Locally they jack up the cost of everything with each chance they get and we decided to cut our costs.

It cost $20 a year for Magic Jack and the wound quality is just fine.  We now have an inexpensive, unlisted new phone number for a fraction of the cost of what a conventional unlisted line would be, and there are none of the BS taxes on this phone like there were on the old one.

I listened to Rush on this today, and it is clear that the Regime has quietly tapped a source of free cash to use for handing out political favors.  It boils down to buying votes, no change, just the same old shit in a new package.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 09:07:52 PM »
We're closer to SHTF than anybody wants to believe.

The Left inside the Democrat Party are truly domestic enemies of our Constitution and Founding principles. 

They should be treated like any other enemy you encounter.  They should be destroyed.

The problem is that any honest to goodness attempt to cut entitlements....be it food stamps or cell phones...is going to come with tremendous pain and misery.

Picture a heroin addict going cold turkey off the junk....a welfare addict is no different.

And the MSM will have a field day, showing us everyday that families are being foreclosed upon, the homeless will suddenly stop being invisible.

THE PRICE will once again be in the ballot box for the 2014 mid-terms....the GOP will get shellacked and we'll back in hell.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 08:12:47 AM »
Rush was talking so much yesterdat about  gazillions of our tax dollars being spent on this idiocy that I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to turn off the radio. It was making me sick.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline raml

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 07:36:38 PM »
Chieftain I have had magic jack for about 4 yrs now and love it after the first year I got the 5 yr rate which was $59 at that time it is now $69. I also have an emergency cell phone that I buy minutes for but only pay $21 every 3 months for 90 minutes which I now have over 300 minutes on since I only use the minutes up when on vacation. Most of the time I keep it off only turning it on when I am out shopping in case someone needs to get hold of me or I have car troubles. I think you are going to enjoy having a low cost phone plus I don't get any calls except for those people who I have given my number to.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf