Author Topic: Rush: Newt using language of the left targeting Bain makes me uncomfortable  (Read 830 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork

Offline Rapunzel

Offline aligncare

Rush is still the man.  No doubt he's got a decidedly conservative point-of-view, but he always tells it like it is.  No lying from Rush.

By the way, another talker, Mark Levin, is great in that regard.  He's a brilliant conservative constitutional scholar, but he doesn't spin; he tells the truth.  I may not always agree with Mark, but I've never heard him shy away from telling the truth.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Consider why it makes people uncomfortable - because it is precisely the sort of attack Romney will face if we're stupid enough to nominate him, and it makes it clear that Romney will wither and fail under such an attack.  In other words, we have pretty damned good proof that Romney will not be able to stand up to Obama, not even for a minute, contrary to all the empty rhetoric put out by others.  whistle

Offline Rapunzel

Love Rush cannot stand Levin, his voice is like nails on the blackboard and his rudeness to callers is irksome, Rush treats his callers with a lot of respect.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Love Rush cannot stand Levin, his voice is like nails on the blackboard and his rudeness to callers is irksome, Rush treats his callers with a lot of respect.

Levin nails a lot of stuff, but then he goes off on tangents that are simply incomprehensible.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf