Author Topic: Heritage Chart: Percentage of Poor US Households Which Have Various Amenities  (Read 1041 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Heritage Chart: Percentage of Poor US Households Which Have Various Amenities
December 15, 2011

RUSH: I mentioned Robert Rector at Heritage who has made this his year of expertise to study poverty in America and compare it to around the world. I found a great chart here, and we've used this chart a couple of times in the Limbaugh Letter, the most widely read political newsletter in the country. I'm gonna send this chart up to Koko, and I told him I'm gonna be discussing this and to put it up.

"Percentage of poor US how does which have various amenities: Refrigerator, 99%. Television, 97%. Stove and oven, 97%. Microwave, 82%." The list goes on. That's what it looks like. It's a chart. So Koko will put it up and you'll have a chance to take a look at it, 'cause I had the call and guy made a great point. More and more people are told -- more and more middle-class people are told -- they are living in poverty, and furthermore they're told that the rich are the reason; the rich are responsible. That's how Obama is running a scorched earth. That's how he's gonna divide and rip this country apart as part of his reelection campaign.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
What are 27.5% of these people thinking, wasting money owning a VCR these days.......!!

Offline Rapunzel

What are 27.5% of these people thinking, wasting money owning a VCR these days.......!!

I have one and never use it, I DVR....... greatest invention (so far).....
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I wonder what percent of "poor" classified people managed one or more out of wedlock childbirths, in spite of their poverty?

I also wonder what percent actually look for work of any sort; part time, full time, volunteer, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

Why do you think they are having so many out of wedlock babies?  They get more $$$ in welfare and free childcare for the babies, we make it too easy to continue this slow circle down the drain.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776