Author Topic: White House Shooter: "You See, Oprah?"  (Read 900 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
White House Shooter: "You See, Oprah?"
« on: November 21, 2011, 01:21:23 am »
White House Shooter: "You See, Oprah?"
November 18, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Grab sound bite five real quick.  This is back in September.  Pocatello, Idaho.  Idaho State University alleged White House shooter Oscar Ramiro Ortega Hernandez made a tape and he said this.

HERNANDEZ:  You see, Oprah? There is still so much more that God needs me to express to the world.  It's not just a coincidence that I look like Jesus.  I am the modern-day Jesus Christ that you all have been waiting for.

RUSH: "You see, Oprah?"  You see, Oprah! Can you imagine if this guy had said, "You see, Rush?"  But since he says, "You see, Oprah?" the guy can't be all bad, even though he is Looney Tunes.  He can't be all bad.  He loves Oprah.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald