Author Topic: Moment of Silence at Occupy San Diego for White House Shooter  (Read 1205 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Moment of Silence at Occupy San Diego for White House Shooter
« on: November 17, 2011, 08:58:33 pm »
Moment of Silence at Occupy San Diego for White House Shooter
November 17, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: This is -- well, you decide -- this is last night in San Diego at the Occupy San Diego protest.  We had a protester stand up and ask for a moment of silence for the White House shooter.

PROTESTER:  I think we should have a moment of silence and solidarity for the person that they said was from the Washington, DC, Occupy, that maybe why did he feel he needed to shoot the White House window today.  So I think we should hold a moment of solidarity for the White House and for the guy that shot at the White House today.

WOMAN:  Occupy the police department!

RUSH:  Now, we get this audio/video from our buddies at NewsBusters.  We don't get this from the Drive-Bys.  So this Looney Toons out there in San Diego stands up, a moment of silence.  Here, listen to this again, and as you listen to this I want you to imagine the outrage if some Tea Party gathering had expressed their solidarity with Jared Loughner who shot Gabby Giffords with a moment of silence.  You'd still be hearing about it.  I want you to imagine if a Tea Party gathering expressed their solidarity with this guy for shooting up the White House.  The media would be all over it.  The media doesn't want this kinda news out about who these people at the Occupy movement are.  Listen to this again.

PROTESTER:  I think we should have a moment of silence and solidarity for the person that they said was from the Washington, DC, Occupy, that maybe why did he feel he needed to shoot the White House window today.  So I think we should hold a moment of solidarity for the White House and for the guy that shot at the White House today.

WOMAN:  Occupy the police department!

RUSH:  Moment of silence for the White House shooter and for the White House.  This has not been in the mainstream media, and it won't be.  NewsBusters drug this out. (interruption) No, no.  That's real.  It was last night in San Diego.  That's not Saturday Night Live.  No, no.  It's not Comedy Central.  It's not The Onion.  It's not Scott Ott.  No, it's real.  It's real.  Remember when the Tea Party had a meeting somewhere, some guy running around with a gun, remember the media went nuts?  "My God, look at that, the guy's got a gun, he's got a gun!"  Chris Matthews about busted a blood vessel.  I'm just telling you, the Occupy Wall Street movement, inspired by Obama, they are being bought and paid for, they are being winterized by the SEIU, they are being winterized in various places by unions.  The unions are paying to be able to keep them organized in the winter months.

They are an arm of the Democrat Party.  They are part of the Obama reelection campaign.  Whether these dummkopfs in the movement know it or not, they are pawns like Mongo in Blazing Saddles, a mere pawn in the game of life.  That's what these people are.  Some of them, the organizers know, the others, the stragglers, you know, pretty soon because of the cold weather they're gonna have to go home, and I'll tell you when they're gonna go home.  They will go home next week in time to go to the blue light specials at Kmart and Walmart.  That's when they'll head home.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2011/11/17/video-occupy-san-diego-honors-suspected-white-house-shooter-moment-sil
video at link

RUSH: We're gonna start on the phones in Salt Lake City.  This is Jeff, and it's great to have you on the program.  Hello.

CALLER:  Hey, Rush, good day.

RUSH:  Howie.

CALLER:  Hey, I just want to comment on something I saw on CNN.  I was getting ready for work, I lost it for about 15 minutes. They had Van Jones on there talking about the protesters.  He was talking about how we bailed the banks out and maybe some of the student loans should be forgiven by the banks.  I was kinda wondering what percentage of the 99% is that actually paid taxes, how many of those people actually bailed the banks out, what do you think?

RUSH:  Who did we bail out?  I'm having trouble hearing you.

CALLER:  Well, Van Jones was talking about, you know, they were talking about, well, who do these protesters want, and basically Van Jones comes on and said we bailed the banks out and maybe they could forgive some of the student school loans for some of these kids, the protesters that have --

RUSH:  Right.

CALLER:  -- these student loans, and I'm thinking, you look at the protesters and you're like I doubt any of those people really pay taxes so they probably didn't bail the banks out. I don't really think that they paid taxes to bail the banks out, you know, with the stimulus money and everything --

RUSH:  Oh, these particular protesters you don't think work, pay taxes, so whatever was bailed out they didn't participate in it?

CALLER:  I'm pretty sure that's not the case --

RUSH:  Doesn't matter. You're looking at this way, way, way too locally.  The whole point of this is to forgive debt.  That's what the original proposal from one of the occupy groups was.  If you go way back when, they did have a miniature position statement, and it was all debt should be forgiven, not just student loans, but everything.  But the bank bailouts have been repaid.  The government made a profit bailing out the banks.  The banks, not all of them wanted to be bailed out.  The banks were required to be bailed out.  It's the government that runs the student loan program anyway, so Van Jones and these -- this is just targeting Wall Street for whatever reason.  Remember, these kids are pawns in the game of life.  They're being lied to on purpose.  They're being revved up with hatred and resentment at the wrong people, on purpose.  Shutting town Wall Street -- why isn't that a terrorist act, by the way?  They're claim they're gonna do it, they're trying to do it, Molotov cocktails, why isn't that terrorism?  Well, they arrested the guy I know, but why not 50 others?  Why arrest just that one guy?

Who's next?  This is Gene in Sierra Vista, California, hi thanks for being on the program.

CALLER:  Thanks El Rushbo. I'm getting back to this shooter at the White House.

RUSH:  Yeah.

CALLER:  We've got these sharp shooters all over the White House, you see them all the time dressed in black.

RUSH:  Yeah.

CALLER:  How in the world does this guy get a potshot off and these guys don't even fire back.  I coulda gotten him. I got a bad eye and trigger finger. I just thank the Lord these guys weren't sent off to get Bin Laden and, you know, Uday and Qusay and Saddam.

RUSH:  Now, wait just a second.  What are you actually saying?  Are you saying that the rooftop snipers are incompetent, or are you saying that they just chose not to react when they saw what the guy did.

CALLER:  Maybe they didn't see them, I don't know.  Isn't it unbelievable how you see them up there, 24 hours a day --

RUSH:  Supposedly, though, it was a drive-by shooting at night.

CALLER:  I don't know.  You're telling me that --

RUSH:  I'm not telling you anything.  I'm just telling you a drive-by shooting at night, I don't run these guys.

CALLER:  Then they need to be replaced, don't they?  I'll volunteer, my sister and I, we'll volunteer.

RUSH:  Yeah, you got me thinking things I don't want to think.

CALLER:  No one in the press has ever asked why weren't they doing their jobs.

RUSH:  I mean, does it help Obama, sympathy-wise, for there to be news out there that some nincompoop shot up the White House?

CALLER:  It could be.

RUSH:  The residence of the White House.

CALLER:  And how does the sniper know what window is the family's living quarters?  They say that they got one of the bulletproof windows.  What's he got, a blueprint?

RUSH:  No.  It's the second floor.  That's not unknown.

CALLER:  Okay.

RUSH:  Truman balcony is the residence.

CALLER:  Right.  Well, these guys need to be replaced.

RUSH:  Okay.

CALLER:  I volunteer.

RUSH:  Well, you've raised some interesting questions here.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: David, Salt Lake City, welcome to the EIB Network.  Great to have you with us, sir.  Hello.

CALLER:  Hello, El Rushbo.  Mega dittos from somewhere on the road in Salt Lake City.

RUSH:  Thank you very much, sir.

CALLER:  I keep reading about it, I keep hearing about it.  Rush, I am fed up with this Occupy movement.  I am just a normal guy, conservative like hopefully everybody should be.  You wouldn't know it by looking at me.  My question to you is what can I do -- I mean I don't have the iPads. I don't have the SEIU backing me.  What can a normal guy do?  What can we do to fight back against these people?

RUSH:  Don't do anything.  Ignore them.  Just go out and be successful and ignore them, and if you happen to encounter 'em keep moving and smile.  Just ignore them.  They're not that many.  They are trying to disrupt you.  They're trying to get in your head.  They're trying to make you think something's wrong with your country and that they are pointing out what's wrong, and they want you to agree with them and so forth.  Go to work.  They hate that.  Show them up.

CALLER:  I mean I go to work every day, it's just frustrating. I mean locally in Salt Lake, we got a police chief in our city of Salt Lake that don't doesn't do anything about it, lets them get away with murder. It's getting old, it gets frustrating, so it's hard to just turn the cheek and walk away.

RUSH:  Let it happen.  The more that stuff happens the worse it is for the Democrats next November.  Let it happen.

CALLER:  All right.

RUSH:  Don't let these people get to you whatsoever.  Ignore them.  They've always said, "Success is the best revenge."  They're getting away with murder everywhere.  They are getting away with filth, with squalor, they're being shut down everywhere.  And they're reorganizing today in New York, they're trying to make a big deal yesterday, gonna burn down the city, gonna stop the subways, Brooklyn Bridge.  You just keep in mind that you can't set up a vendor cart or a lemonade stand in New York City without a permit but these people can go wreck the city and everybody acts scared to death of them and the reason is that they are an arm of the big, powerful SEIU and the White House, and that's why your mayor is afraid to touch 'em because they've got connections to the White House, and everybody involved knows this.  Everybody involved knows it.

CALLER:  It just gets frustrating, El Rushbo, but we appreciate you out here, and we appreciate you everywhere.

RUSH:  Well, I know.  And I appreciate you being out there, too.  I understand how frustrating this is.  If you let it, it can really get to you.  But this is not the country, it's not anywhere near what this country is.  It's not anywhere near it.  They want it to be, but it's not.  The less attention they get, the better.  They're gonna get wackier and crazier and that's for the better.

END TRANSCRIPT
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Re: Moment of Silence at Occupy San Diego for White House Shooter
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 08:59:13 pm »
O.M.G.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 12:10:01 am »
Sitll no mention of the shooter's affiliation with the Occupy gang from any of the mainstream media. What a surprise.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 05:18:05 am »
It is intriguing the WH Rooftop SS Snipers didn't react.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 06:00:59 pm »
Just one bunch of gang-bangers doing a drive-by on another bunch of gang-bangers.