Author Topic: Sexual Harassment and Political Correctness are Political Tools of Left  (Read 1017 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sexual Harassment and Political Correctness are Political Tools of Left
November 01, 2011
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Well, even though I'm on the radio, folks, it's now obvious I have to be very, very careful with my gestures, because there's a camera in here.  And that camera broadcasts this program all over the world.  And any gestures deemed inappropriate by a bunch of feminazis, who knows where it could lead.  You know what sexual harassment is?  You know what it really is?  It's a political tool.  It is a political tool invented by the left.  Just like political correctness is a political tool of the left to shut people down, sexual harassment is a political tool of the left to get rid of people, or to score money gains, whatever is most desired.

No, I'm not saying sexual harassment doesn't happen. I'm just saying that it doesn't happen a whole lot of times people admit to it happening.  They'll make a settlement out of court rather than go to court to litigate it just to get rid of it.  It's become an accredited way for malcontent women to score some money; there's no question about it.  You're not gonna have big corporate human resource people admitting this because they don't have the guts to.  But that's what it's become.  Just like everything else there are genuine, legitimate cases of sexual harassment, and there are phony, fraudulent, fake ones.  And the phony, fraudulent, fake ones are not about sexual harassment; they're about politics, pure and simple.  It's undeniable.  Don't even try to argue it with me, I'm not in the mood.

Telephone number is 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program.  Don't tell me how to do the program.  You don't like it, don't listen.  E-mail address, ElRushbo@eibnet.com.

So I'm worried about the gestures.  I make gestures here all the time.  Remember when I was astounded at the Michael J. Fox ad in that Missouri Senate race that he did for Claire McCaskill?  I'm an impersonator, and I was trying to describe for people what I saw Michael Fox do. I was not making fun of him.  Of course that didn't matter, and that became a political tool as well.  Can I tell you how tall Kathryn is, can I show you?  I'm still trying to figure that out.  Herman Cain is talking to a woman -- somebody has to explain this to me.  He's talking to a woman, he says, "You're about my wife's height. She comes up to about here on me," and you put your flat hand on your chin, and the woman goes, "You cad, you get away from me. What kind of woman do you think I am?"  I don't understand it.  That's what he says the gesture was.  He just said to her, "You know, you're about my wife's height," and he put his flat hand on his chin.  This is how he described it last night on Greta Van Susteren's show on Fox.

CAIN:  There's one incident that I recall as the day has gone on.  She was in my office one day, and I made a gesture saying, oh -- and I was standing close to her -- and I made a gesture, "You are the same height as my wife," and brought my hand, didn't touch her -- up to my chin and said, "You're the same height as my wife," because my wife comes up to my chin, my wife of 43 years.  And that was put in there as something that made her uncomfortable as part of the sexual harassment charge.

RUSH:  All right, now, if that's indeed the way this went down, men in the workplace had better start wearing straitjackets.  'Cause I don't understand. I've been trying to think about this, I'm doing it right now, and if anybody at Politico is watching I know I'm running a real risk here.  But, okay, yeah, my wife comes up to about here.  Actually my wife in heels comes up to about here.  What does that do to you?  What does this make you think?  (interruption) Oh, it's different here, it's different with the chin than above -- (interruption) really?  Now, we have a resident sex-and-women expert on our staff.  That would be Bo Snerdley.  What is the difference in the two gestures?  One here at the chin and one over the head, what does this mean?  (interruption) Okay.  Okay.

Here's the thinking on this from our resident female expert.  You're saying that this could be interpreted by a woman as a sexual harassment gesture?  Snerdley says -- this is the Official Obama Criticizer, by the way -- says that you make a gesture, and if you're fortunate to have the Dittocam, you're a subscriber to Rush 24/7 you can watch me do this, the telecast is going all over the world. Snerdley says that putting your hand right here by your chin like this to designate somebody's height -- what did you say?  That it's close to the mouth.  Okay, it's close to the mouth.  So a woman might think that, "You know what, you're about the same height as my wife, here, my wife comes up to about here on me," and you put your hand on your chin, you're saying that there are women who could interpret that to be a request for a Lewinsky?  I don't see it.  I just don't see it.

You know, isn't it true, folks, when I turn the teaching on this program over to others, isn't it amazing what you learn?  So depending on the kind of woman that Herman Cain was talking to, he could have been in her mind asking for a Lewinsky.  Really?  That's worth five figures?  I'll tell you what this is, it is a stretch.

END TRANSCRIPT

___________________________________________________________________________________
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Sexual Harassment and Political Correctness are Political Tools of Left
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 10:26:51 pm »
This upsets me at Rush, Coulter, etc., they were quick to evisorate Clinton, etc., but are turning into Pretzels to defend Cain without hearing from the women involved...  sorry, but this doesn't wash in my mind, we were all incensed when Democrats were defending Weiner saying there was no way it could be true and yet they are not doing the same for Cain... when it comes to this stuff partisanship should not exist, what is right should be foremost.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776