Author Topic: An Angry Mitt Fan E-mails  (Read 2871 times)

Online DCPatriot

An Angry Mitt Fan E-mails
« on: October 24, 2011, 04:56:38 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rivergirl

Re: An Angry Mitt Fan E-mails
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 05:00:00 PM »
Not to worry, Hannity was french kissing Romney earlier.   Had to turn the radio off.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 05:03:42 PM »
Not to worry, Hannity was french kissing Romney earlier.   Had to turn the radio off.

I am beyond sick of the media choosing our candidates every four years.....

Offline Badeye

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 05:05:59 PM »
Amazing how some make Rush's point without realizing it..... :silly:
Romney doesn't know how to fail.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 09:15:59 PM »
Amazing how some make Rush's point without realizing it..... :silly:

Amazing how some fall for the Hope&Change lies just because the liar puts an "R" after his name rather than a "D".

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 09:25:37 PM »
Amazing how some fall for the Hope&Change lies just because the liar puts an "R" after his name rather than a "D".

Can't you take into consideration that he was governing a deep blue State with a GOP minority?  I mean Ted Kennedy was the Senator from that State.

Can't his sins be construed as attempts of 'survival'?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 09:26:39 PM »
Not to worry, Hannity was french kissing Romney earlier.   Had to turn the radio off.

Oh, get a grip.

If you want to talk conservative, the only true conservative is Ron Paul, who actually believes in and follows the constitution!  Every other candidate including Romney and Perry are statists.  Since we can't or won't vote for someone who actually believes in liberty, like Paul, everyone else is just someone's wet dream candidate who would just as soon impose big government solutions to every problem - because they know people are too stupid and helpless to do anything for themselves.  
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 09:36:54 PM »
Can't you take into consideration that he was governing a deep blue State with a GOP minority?  I mean Ted Kennedy was the Senator from that State.

Doesn't explain his continual switching positions depending on what he is running for and where.  This is all about vindicating his fathers failed run for the WH ([George Romney bit the dust over comments re the Vietnam War and went from leading to losing]..... sadly, from all reports of the time, his father actually was a good governor and a conservative.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 09:41:51 PM »
Doesn't explain his continual switching positions depending on what he is running for and where.  This is all about vindicating his fathers failed run for the WH ([George Romney bit the dust over comments re the Vietnam War and went from leading to losing]..... sadly, from all reports of the time, his father actually was a good governor and a conservative.

BAH!  That's all crap.

Mitt Romney appears to be a pragmatist.  He's very business-friendly.

That's more than enough after 4 years of horror.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 09:45:07 PM »
BAH!  That's all crap.

Mitt Romney appears to be a pragmatist.  He's very business-friendly.

That's more than enough after 4 years of horror.

Nope:

http://biggovernment.com/awrhawkins/2011/10/22/romneys-trouble-with-truth-extends-beyond-illegal-lawn-care-employees/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 09:47:32 PM »
Romney is clearly better than Obama.

It is a long time until my state GOP primary, and I'll decide my choice then.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 09:54:47 PM »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 09:56:28 PM »

Rap, you slam Romneycare; I slam mandated HPV vaccines.  Okay then, speak to the point I made that every candidate, including Perry and Romney, and excepting Paul, believes in and has used government-centric solutions and give only lip service to constitutional approaches to problem solving.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 10:13:05 PM »
Rap, you slam Romneycare; I slam mandated HPV vaccines.  Okay then, speak to the point I made that every candidate, including Perry and Romney, and excepting Paul, believes in and has used government-centric solutions and give only lip service to constitutional approaches to problem solving.

Well as a Chiropractor you are a lot more negatively affected by Obamacare, which is the stepchild of Romneycare.  read the article I just posted and when you get to the bottom you learn that Romneycare was actually a Romney brainchild, not a Democratic brainchild in MA.  Romney has long claimed he was "stuck" with Romneycare because he had a Democratic legislature, instead it was a product of him looking for something he could change in MA to make a name for himself, he disregarded the first suggestion [blowing up Boston's Logan Airport and starting over] and took the ball on the second suggestion and ran with it and it became Romneycare... this pretty much explains why he has steadfastly refused to disavow Romneycare and why he says he will give "waivers" for Obamacare [as opposed to working on repeal]....  on the other hand, to his credit Perry actually said he made a mistake with the HPV vaccine "attempted" mandate.  I'll take the man who screwed up and said he screwed up over the one who screwed up and continues to double-down or outright lie about his screw up any day of the week.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 11:17:18 PM »

No, because his record - including his own words and those of his upper-level staff - demonstrates that he was a more than willing participant.  Mitt Romney came up with the concept of the individual mandate all on his own, that was not foisted upon him by anyone or anything other than his ego.  Also, by his own admission, he intentionally sought to up the ante on enforcing all manner of rules on businesses that he thought was getting away with something, even if, as a matter of law, what they were doing was permitted.  And he simply let languish all of the ideas of trying to push for more business-friendly policies in Massachusetts.  In short, he became nothing more than the willing enforcer for the liberal legislature, doing the dirty work of enforcing their mandates on those subject to Mass jurisidiction, without any apparent reflection on whether it was appropriate for the governor of Mass to be doing that.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 11:21:01 PM by Oceander »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 08:38:20 AM »
Isn't that the same as saying he said whatever he had to say in order to get elected? That doesn't sound very principled to me.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 08:46:20 AM »

A Republican managed to get elected governor in Massachusetts and you want him to still have conservative principles?   :silly:

I say kudos for accomplishing the former.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 09:13:08 AM »

A Republican managed to get elected governor in Massachusetts and you want him to still have conservative principles?   :silly:

It's like talking to a wall sometimes.

A State that has given us Kennedy and Kerry in the Senate.....Dukakis for God's sake!

.....and everybody wants him to act like the spawn of Jerry Falwell and Barry Goldwater.   :silly:

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011, 09:25:29 AM »
Romney is clearly better than Obama.

It is a long time until my state GOP primary, and I'll decide my choice then.

I wish I could find something, anything, that makes Romney different than Obama.

Lie for expedience.  Mandated health care.  O signed an executive order against Obama care paying for abortions, wink wink wink.    Romney is now against aborting the unborn...wink wink wink

He's more like Kerry on the flip flop scale, IMHO

Offline Badeye

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 09:56:28 AM »
"I wish I could find something, anything, that makes Romney different than Obama."

You've been told repeatedly what the VAST differences are, Rap. You just prefer to think romney is the political boogieman.

Only a very slim portion of the GOP base thinks this.

Offline Badeye

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 11:47:29 AM »
It's like talking to a wall sometimes.

A State that has given us Kennedy and Kerry in the Senate.....Dukakis for God's sake!

.....and everybody wants him to act like the spawn of Jerry Falwell and Barry Goldwater.   :silly:

Actually, its not even close to 'everybody'.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 02:44:34 PM »
"I wish I could find something, anything, that makes Romney different than Obama."

You've been told repeatedly what the VAST differences are, Rap. You just prefer to think romney is the political boogieman.

Only a very slim portion of the GOP base thinks this.

I did not make the quote you commented on, reading comprehension is a great thing...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 03:00:50 PM »

Snark alert!  Everybody out of the water.   :th_10444:

Offline Badeye

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 03:03:31 PM »
Its okay, the Perry supporters are long on snark, snide, and absurd commentary these days.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf