Author Topic: Barack Hussein Obama: The Biggest Fraud Ever to Sit in the Oval Office  (Read 922 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Barack Hussein Obama: The Biggest Fraud Ever to Sit in the Oval Office
October 06, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We have a president here with a perverse mind.  Now, let's really sum up this press conference for you, this news conference where no news was made.  Obama said, "If the jobs bill doesn't pass, the economy could get worse."  The economy is getting worse!  It has been getting worse since his first day in office.  It will continue to get worse if he is in office.  This guy is the biggest fraud to ever sit in the Oval Office.

He has created widespread, long-term unemployment.  We're now told this is the new normal, nine, 9.2, 9.5% unemployment, really 11.  I mean the job universe is down.  The number of jobs available in this country is down by two million since he took office.  If there were as many jobs available now as when he took office, the unemployment rate would be 11.3%.  That's from James Pethokoukis at Reuters.

So he creates widespread long-term unemployment, comes up with a massive tax bill, which he calls a jobs bill, and then says if it's not passed the economy is gonna get worse?  This is the creation of a perverse mind.  Hold that thing up, "The economy is gonna get worse if we don't pass this"?  I don't know about you, I don't like a president who threatens me.  I want him threatening our enemies.  But he makes me feel like an enemy.  I've got a job, I'm paying taxes, and I'm made to feel like I am his enemy.  And you know why?  Because I am.  It's true.  He looks at me as an enemy, just as he looks at everybody else.  When he starts rabble-rousing here, this is community agitating on parade.  This is community organizing.  If you've never really been quite clear what it is, take a look at Occupy Wall Street.  That's community organizing, and he's the organizer, the money furnished by George Soros.

END TRANSCRIPT
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Re: Barack Hussein Obama: The Biggest Fraud Ever to Sit in the Oval Office
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 11:07:00 pm »
I don't know if I'd give the little t&rd that much credit; I think that if you poke around in the 1800s long enough, you'll probably find a bigger fraud.