Author Topic: Gawker Says Bam's Depressed, as Dems Chatter About Replacing Him  (Read 1760 times)

Offline DCPatriot

Gawker Says Bam's Depressed, as Dems Chatter About Replacing Him
« on: September 16, 2011, 08:12:18 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Re: Gawker Says Bam's Depressed, as Dems Chatter About Replacing Him
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 10:27:01 AM »
I would think that any depression on Obuttocks' part is because he simply cannot fathom why even his own party simply cannot see the genius of his administration and his own almost godlike ability to lead and inspire.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 10:28:10 AM »
Yup, I agree.  What amazes me is this tetonic shift in press coverage for Obama.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 10:42:30 AM »
Yup, I agree.  What amazes me is this tetonic shift in press coverage for Obama.

An attempt to lance the boil now, and get as much dirt out now, 14 months from the general election, so that Obama can, phoenix-like, rise from the ashes next Summer/Fall - aided and abetting by the same media - and, like the prodigal son, win a second term by acclimation.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 11:00:54 AM »
An attempt to lance the boil now, and get as much dirt out now, 14 months from the general election, so that Obama can, phoenix-like, rise from the ashes next Summer/Fall - aided and abetting by the same media - and, like the prodigal son, win a second term by acclimation.

I think there are whispers in the Democratic closet about seeing how they can ease him out.  They are looking at the possibility of a 60-seat GOP senate and a GOP majority in congress with a GOP president.  Such a government set-up will be hell-bent to cut spending to prove the R party ain't your father's GOP.

A lot of Democrats and Democratic institutions would get carried away on such a tide as almost all of them are dependent on government for funding.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 11:39:20 AM »
I think there are whispers in the Democratic closet about seeing how they can ease him out.  They are looking at the possibility of a 60-seat GOP senate and a GOP majority in congress with a GOP president.  Such a government set-up will be hell-bent to cut spending to prove the R party ain't your father's GOP.

A lot of Democrats and Democratic institutions would get carried away on such a tide as almost all of them are dependent on government for funding.

And there's also the problem of the MSM making it seem the GOP will be "over-reaching"....which may translate into a 2014 mid-term shellacking.....just like the Democrats experienced.

Remember, the unemployment rate would be in the double-digits....and with that many government employees being furloughed?

As we saw the manner in which they behaved in Wisconsin....there will be blood  (figuratively speaking, of course  [/s]
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 11:42:03 AM »
Ulster Man's original "Insider" was leaking a Dem uprising brewing months ago.   As a matter of fact, "Insider" talked about Obama's depression a year ago.   Its amazing to watch the things "Insider" talks about unfold in front of the public- months later.  Its like watching a Poloroid picture develop.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 12:11:53 PM »
And there's also the problem of the MSM making it seem the GOP will be "over-reaching"....which may translate into a 2014 mid-term shellacking.....just like the Democrats experienced.

Remember, the unemployment rate would be in the double-digits....and with that many government employees being furloughed?

As we saw the manner in which they behaved in Wisconsin....there will be blood  (figuratively speaking, of course  [/s]

Of course.  But the issue now is whether the Dems FEAR a GOP landslide, and whether they are paranoid about it, and you can bet they are.  No question it will get super ugly if the GOP does win no matter how tepid the policy   ultimately is.

Republicans don't have as much at stake in elections as Dems do.  If a Democrat government gets in, Republicans just vote with their money, as they have the past three years.  Dems need the government to be parasites off of.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 04:04:39 PM »
Ulster Man's original "Insider" was leaking a Dem uprising brewing months ago.   As a matter of fact, "Insider" talked about Obama's depression a year ago.   Its amazing to watch the things "Insider" talks about unfold in front of the public- months later.  Its like watching a Poloroid picture develop.

Yet we had a lot of people laughing at Insider saying even posting what he was saying was a waste of bandwidth.... to me it just sounded too plausible and at the same time Ulsterman, himself, seemed to not totally believe Insider, which made me think it was not being created out of the blue.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 08:42:45 AM »
I would think that any depression on Obuttocks' part is because he simply cannot fathom why even his own party simply cannot see the genius of his administration and his own almost godlike ability to lead and inspire.
It must be devastating for a narcissist not to receive the adulation he believes he's due.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 08:45:26 AM »
It must be devastating for a narcissist not to receive the adulation he believes he's due.

Indeed.  Now we'll get to see how malignant that narcissism is, too.

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 09:07:12 AM »
Yet we had a lot of people laughing at Insider saying even posting what he was saying was a waste of bandwidth.... to me it just sounded too plausible and at the same time Ulsterman, himself, seemed to not totally believe Insider, which made me think it was not being created out of the blue.

Rap, have you read the stuff from Ulster Man's second Insider?  The Wall Street guy?  NOBODY could have made up that Obama-loving clown.  :thud:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2011, 04:26:52 PM »
Rap, have you read the stuff from Ulster Man's second Insider?  The Wall Street guy?  NOBODY could have made up that Obama-loving clown.  :thud:

Oh yeah........ I've read it... and what he reports actually backs up this depression theme.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf