Author Topic: Obama Regime Targets Enemies  (Read 1401 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Obama Regime Targets Enemies
« on: August 31, 2011, 11:38:01 pm »
Obama Regime Targets Enemies
August 31, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Mary in Baltimore, welcome to the EIB Network. Great to have you here.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. I first heard you in 1988 when I was sailing down the coast of California, and I was so happy that there was a voice for us.

RUSH: Well, thank you very much. I appreciate that.

CALLER: What I wanted to say was I ran to the telephone today because the Obama regime is a criminal enterprise equal to the Mafia or Al Capone. They're just operating... They're flaunting the law. They're flouting the law, whatever. This AT&T thing?

RUSH: Yeah.

CALLER: It's just pushing their power around.

RUSH: I know. It's AT&T, it's the New Black Panther Party case, it's wanting to give Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his cronies a multiyear trial.

CALLER: The raid on the Gibson guitar company yesterday or this week or whatever it was is just a warning to all companies do not vote for Republicans.

RUSH: That is interesting because the guy that runs Gibson is a Republican donor and he gets raided for using wood that's somehow rare and protected. A Democrat owner of a guitar company making the same kind of wood donates to Obama and doesn't get raided, and people are asking about this. There's a post at National Review Online or something: Is it really as simple as that, that this regime will target opponents who don't donate to them? Yeah, it is that simple! Gibson's also nonunion. So I can understand you want to call this bunch a thugocracy, I can understand where you're coming from.
END TRANSCRIPT
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Re: Obama Regime Targets Enemies
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 12:07:19 am »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Obama Regime Targets Enemies
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 12:11:01 am »
You just had to post a pic of that dispicable Waxman, didn't you O........  reminds me they said this afternoon the way they are redistricting CA they stand to pick up FIVE Democratic Congressional Seats!!!!!!!!!!
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776