Author Topic: Powell Won't Abandon Obama  (Read 603 times)

Offline DCPatriot

Powell Won't Abandon Obama
« on: August 29, 2011, 10:29:20 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Powell Won't Abandon Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 10:48:05 PM »
POWELL:  They are cheap shots.  He goes on to talk about the Valerie Plame affair and tries to lay it all off on Mr. Rich Armitage and the State Department and me.  But the fact of the matter is when Mr. Armitage realized that he was the source for Bob Novak's column that caused all the difficulty and he called me immediately, he called the Justice Department, they sent over the FBI, the FBI had all the information about Mr. Armitage's participation in this immediately.  If the White House operatives had come forward as readily as Mr. Armitage had done then we wouldn't have gone on for two more months with the FBI trying to find out what happened in the White House.

and......... according to Greta tonight ........ there was a WH meeting with Bush stating he wanted to get to the bottom of this thing, Powell was sitting right next to him and already knew it was his guy, Armitage, and didn't say one word........

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf