Author Topic: Palin Makes Tapper Wait for Heifer  (Read 363 times)

Offline DCPatriot

Palin Makes Tapper Wait for Heifer
« on: August 15, 2011, 08:41:46 PM »
Palin Makes Tapper Wait for Heifer
August 15, 2011

RUSH: Sarah Palin just sends these people for loops.  Let me find the sound bite here.  This is from ABC's This Week, old buddy Jake Tapper fill-in host.  At the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines Jake Tapper is following Sarah Palin around.  Listen to this.

TAPPER:  May I ask you a substantive question or two?

PALIN:  Yeah, hold on one second.

TAPPER:  Okay.

PALIN:  I'm going to go meet a heifer first.

TAPPER:  A heifer first?

PALIN:  First, yeah.

RUSH:  She told Jake Tapper, you hang on, bud, I gotta meet a cow first.  Yeah, I'll answer any question you want but I gotta meet a heifer first.  And Jacob Tapper, "A heifer first?"  Yeah.  Yeah.  She just sends 'em for loops. 

I knew Perry getting in would add dynamics to this race.  I said so some months ago.  So this is getting exciting now.  It's percolating and all kinds of controversy is now simmering up, even on the conservative side as to who's a real conservative and who isn't, who the so-called conservative intelligentsia is going to back, who are they afraid of. Leave it to me, folks, to sort all of this out for you. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

"It's not the mountain before you, but the pebble in your shoe"      ....or something like that

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo