Author Topic: Palin Makes Tapper Wait for Heifer  (Read 1177 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Palin Makes Tapper Wait for Heifer
« on: August 16, 2011, 12:41:46 am »
Palin Makes Tapper Wait for Heifer
August 15, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Sarah Palin just sends these people for loops.  Let me find the sound bite here.  This is from ABC's This Week, old buddy Jake Tapper fill-in host.  At the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines Jake Tapper is following Sarah Palin around.  Listen to this.

TAPPER:  May I ask you a substantive question or two?

PALIN:  Yeah, hold on one second.

TAPPER:  Okay.

PALIN:  I'm going to go meet a heifer first.

TAPPER:  A heifer first?

PALIN:  First, yeah.

RUSH:  She told Jake Tapper, you hang on, bud, I gotta meet a cow first.  Yeah, I'll answer any question you want but I gotta meet a heifer first.  And Jacob Tapper, "A heifer first?"  Yeah.  Yeah.  She just sends 'em for loops. 

I knew Perry getting in would add dynamics to this race.  I said so some months ago.  So this is getting exciting now.  It's percolating and all kinds of controversy is now simmering up, even on the conservative side as to who's a real conservative and who isn't, who the so-called conservative intelligentsia is going to back, who are they afraid of. Leave it to me, folks, to sort all of this out for you. 

END TRANSCRIPT

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald