Author Topic: Palin Won't Follow a Losing Script  (Read 2654 times)

Offline DCPatriot

Palin Won't Follow a Losing Script
« on: June 03, 2011, 07:24:11 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Palin Won't Follow a Losing Script
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 07:24:57 PM »
I believe Rush has a 'crush' on her.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 10:15:25 PM »
If you don't tell people where you're going, then the protests have no way of organizing and waiting for your arrival. That's pretty smart.

I had not considered that POV, makes sense.

She was interviewed in a long interview with Hannity earlier -- good interview.  Said she is going to trot out the bus again over the summer to see other historical areas in the country because it is high time someone points out what we have right here in the USA and how much there is to appreciate. I agree with her...... also......... I really don't think she is going to run.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 10:19:17 PM »
If you don't tell people where you're going, then the protests have no way of organizing and waiting for your arrival. That's pretty smart.

I had not considered that POV, makes sense.

She was interviewed in a long interview with Hannity earlier -- good interview.  Said she is going to trot out the bus again over the summer to see other historical areas in the country because it is high time someone points out what we have right here in the USA and how much there is to appreciate. I agree with her...... also......... I really don't think she is going to run.

I don't think she will, either; but that's probably for the best now because she is an absolute jewel doing what she's doing right now, keeping the libs and dems at full irrational seething lunacy, making fools of themselves and giving the MSM all the rope it needs to hang its collective reputation.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 10:26:58 PM »
I don't think she will, either; but that's probably for the best now because she is an absolute jewel doing what she's doing right now, keeping the libs and dems at full irrational seething lunacy, making fools of themselves and giving the MSM all the rope it needs to hang its collective reputation.

I think that is why her interview was so interesting with Hannity tonight,  you could tell she is very amused by all the hoopla.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 10:43:42 PM »
I wonder whether she gas a camera crew with her, maybe putting together a reality TV thing or something that can be used for campaign promotion.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 11:33:33 PM »
I wonder whether she gas a camera crew with her, maybe putting together a reality TV thing or something that can be used for campaign promotion.

I thought she said this was a simple vacation with her family.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2011, 07:49:32 AM »

Doesn't everyone vacation with a camera crew these days?  But then I didn't notice any dogs strapped to the roof of her bus, so if it was a family vacation the Palins make different arrangements for the family pet than the Romneys do.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 08:25:34 AM »
The Romneys strap their dogs to the roof of their bus?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 08:52:33 AM »
The Romneys strap their dogs to the roof of their bus?

Just one dog.  To the roof of the car.  For a 12 hour trip.  Romney said the dog loved it.  Lots of pet lovers disagree.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 09:10:29 AM »
Just one dog.  To the roof of the car.  For a 12 hour trip.  Romney said the dog loved it.  Lots of pet lovers disagree.

I'm sure their pets disagree, too.

Wow.  This guy is just a loser on all fronts.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 10:21:22 AM »

I thought you said it was stupid for her not to announce her stops.

For the record, Palin publicized this as a vacation, and a way to heighten awareness of America's values, history, and landmarks.  She said all that last weekend--around the same time YOU said she was running. 

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 05:27:42 PM »
I'm sure their pets disagree, too.

Wow.  This guy is just a loser on all fronts.

Yeah, the dog loved it so much he developed major diarrhea and crapped all over the roof of the car, it ran down the winshield and Romney stopped at a service station along their route to hose the car and dog down before continuing on down the road....... does this sound like someone with the brains to run this country?  Doesn't to me.

Oh, and to add insult to injury, Romney thought the story was really funny when he repeated it multiple times.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 05:29:30 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 07:48:59 PM »
Yeah, the dog loved it so much he developed major diarrhea and crapped all over the roof of the car, it ran down the winshield and Romney stopped at a service station along their route to hose the car and dog down before continuing on down the road....... does this sound like someone with the brains to run this country?  Doesn't to me.

Oh, and to add insult to injury, Romney thought the story was really funny when he repeated it multiple times.

It's just more confirmatory evidence that Romney's a twit who's too dangerous to be allowed anywhere near the reins of federal power.

I'm surprised there's even a single dog-owner left who'd vote for the idjit.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 07:58:02 PM »
It's just more confirmatory evidence that Romney's a twit who's too dangerous to be allowed anywhere near the reins of federal power.

I'm surprised there's even a single dog-owner left who'd vote for the idjit.

IIRC it was an Irish Setter and his excuse was the dog was too big to fit in the station wagon with the large Romney family so rather than leave him home he strapped him to the roof of the car.  Everytime I picture this poor dog I think of the first Family Vacation movie with Chevy Chase where they drug the dog behind the car until the ticked off cop pulled them over and showed them the dogs corpse.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 08:00:50 PM »
I thought you said it was stupid for her not to announce her stops.

For the record, Palin publicized this as a vacation, and a way to heighten awareness of America's values, history, and landmarks.  She said all that last weekend--around the same time YOU said she was running. 

Never said any such thing. 

It's not "just a vacation," and she and you and everybody else know it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 08:01:56 PM »

Uhmm.  Duh.  The Sun rises in the East and sets in the West, too.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 08:02:58 PM »
Never said any such thing. 

Whatever it is sure pisses you off.  whistle whistle whistle

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2011, 07:42:08 AM »

Why is everybody upset with Sarah?
She's like Saint Anthony....why it seems that ALL animals LOVE Sarah.

I like to see Sinkspur try to get an adolescent moose relax its head in HIS lap  [/s]

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2011, 12:27:38 PM »
Saint Anthony or Saint Francis of Assisi?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2011, 12:32:29 PM »
Saint Anthony or Saint Francis of Assisi?

Ah!  Got me!   :beer:

I used to have a holy card with the friar having birds perched on his hand and fawns prancing behind him.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf