Author Topic: The Left Sells Doom and Gloom  (Read 541 times)

Offline DCPatriot

The Left Sells Doom and Gloom
« on: May 31, 2011, 08:03:22 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline DCPatriot

Re: The Left Sells Doom and Gloom
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 08:05:20 PM »
In TIME magazine and Life magazine, in the seventies, you read that there would be no United States by the year 2000.  The guys cannot be more profoundly wrong and yet they are still highly respected in their fields and on the political left.  It's just amazing.  They're charlatans. There's nothing scientific about them.  They're abject liars.  They make it up!  Oppenheimer, all these guys, they're nothing but a hoax. Folks, it's liberalism, and liberals lie.  And that's how they earn money, and that's how they keep you scared to death. That's how they get you to agree to sit by with your taxes raised. It's how they get you to accept the notion that you're responsible for it.  But you can be saved if you'll buy a Prius, or a Volt or what have you.

What a treasure he is!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 08:22:40 PM »
Truly!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 10:49:10 PM »
Ever since I watched a program on how they produce these "scientific" journal reports I take them all with a heavy grain of salt.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf