Author Topic: Newt Gingrich Calls the Show  (Read 820 times)

Offline DCPatriot

Newt Gingrich Calls the Show
« on: May 19, 2011, 07:35:38 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Newt Gingrich Calls the Show
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 08:06:35 PM »
Reading Newt's comments at the start of the call and his going to NH to talk HIS healthcare plan reminds me of something I heard on one of the programs last night... that Newt's comments on Ryan's plan was not mis-speaking, that in fact Newt has such a huge ego he could not stand to let someone else get out there with a plan that he, Newt, himself had not developed or helped develop......  Oh, I remember who said it!  Dennis Miller!  That was who made the aforementioned observation.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 08:43:45 PM »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 08:55:43 PM »
Well...it doesn't sound like Newt won Rush over....I don't think this damage control tour he is on is working...is this the end of Newt's campaign?

Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »
Well...it doesn't sound like Newt won Rush over....I don't think this damage control tour he is on is working...is this the end of Newt's campaign?

It's a shame.  He is a man of ideas. 

What made him think he'd find one up his a$$?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 10:37:38 PM »
It's a shame.  He is a man of ideas.  

What made him think he'd find one up his a$$?

I think this may be the post of the day  :beer: but I think Sarah Palin got in the ultimate zinger of the week:

She said "it wasn't but a short time ago Newt smugly said 'Sarah Palin needs to stop and think before she speaks'".......... 

Sarah didn't need to say more ..........
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 10:39:44 PM by Rapunzel »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf