Author Topic: Donna Brazile Floats Voter Fraud  (Read 1364 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Donna Brazile Floats Voter Fraud
« on: May 19, 2011, 12:14:21 am »
Donna Brazile Floats Voter Fraud
May 18, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Donna Brazile -- I mentioned this the top of the program -- "Across America, Republican lawmakers have talked a big game about cutting budgets, but they also are seeking reductions to something much more fundamental: Americans’ voting rights. From coast to coast, the GOP is engaged in what appears to be a coordinated, expensive effort to block voters from the polls." This is Donna Brazile writing at USA Today.  I guess the theory here, that the best defense is a good offense, so she's ginning up the lies about how evil Republicans are trying to take away the vote from the poor and from minorities.  And I could go through this.  Every point she makes is an easily refutable lie.  All of her numbers are made up out of whole cloth.  It's amazing.  There's no evidence that any significant number of people have ever been turned away from voting due to lack of ID or because of skin color.  That's what she wants to believe.  This also tells me they think they're in trouble at Obama reelect.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Ferris in Hartford, Connecticut.  I'm glad you waited.  You're next on the EIB Network.  Hi.

CALLER:  Just nearing completion of my Ph.D. from the EIB Institute for advanced conservative studies.

RUSH:  Well, be very, very aware that there are no degrees.

CALLER:  Well, they say all but dissertation.  I'm told that the abbreviation ABD indicates where I am with those studies, but you got my interest right at the outset, the first thing out of your mouth today, and thank God for your mouth.

RUSH:  Yes.

CALLER:  Donna Brazil's mention of the thing that has most concerned me about this upcoming election and the thing that got me four square behind Donald Trump of New York because vote fraud buried us in the last election. Vote fraud in spades will find its way into this next election.

RUSH:  Yes, it will.

CALLER:  And I think that there's nothing more disconcerting to an electorate than the fact that we have lost our franchise, that we have polls in east Philadelphia, guarded by Black Panthers with batons.  We have machines that are rigged.  We have Facebook contrivances and other social media that with the flip of a switch he can organize a group, and we have tactics such as Harry Reid employed in Nevada, when he said to his followers the night before the election, he didn't ask them to go out and vote for him the next day, he asked for them to go out and work for him the next day and that work consists of the most blatant form of vote fraud in all of its elements, which was first instituted in Chicago.  And that's why Emanuel was moved to Chicago to conduct this reelection fraud, so as not to invite impeachment proceedings --

RUSH:  You're making it sound like you believe the Democrats can only win if they cheat.

CALLER:  I believe that's true given nominees that remain.  And thanks for mentioning Rick.  He wrote a book called On My Honor about the Boy Scouts of America, which tell of his character.

RUSH:  Hm-hm.

CALLER:  But the concern about vote fraud, Rush, has to be ubiquitous.  Here in Connecticut, where the commander-in-chief has visited today for another campaign speech at the commencement ceremonies of the Coast Guard Academy in New London, we had the polls that were vacated by the authorities in Bridgeport, Connecticut.

RUSH:  You people in Connecticut don't have a prayer, it's over then, when you talk about Republicans winning anything there, unless they're RINOs.  Yeah, I feel for you.  Every time I go to Connecticut -- I go there every summer -- they're the most depressed Republicans in the country.  I mean they out-depress even Republicans in California.

CALLER:  Well, one of the reasons is that we've perfected vote fraud here.  Could you imagine leaving the polls open in Bridgeport, people walked away and let those Obamaites take over the polls and print extra ballots, make copies, and totally defuse the system.  We have Richard Blumenthal, for God's sake, as a United States senator.  We have Joseph Lieberman.

RUSH:  Yeah, yeah, yeah.

CALLER:  My God, who could have stop health care with his single vote, not to bring that to committee.  Are we in bad shape in Connecticut?  This state is a disaster, and thank you for recognizing it, and thank you for mentioning Gene Pitney the other day as the man behind The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance and the parody that you did --

RUSH:  Yeah.

CALLER:  -- on the Obama shooting of Osama.

RUSH:  (laughing)  The Man Who Shot Osama Bin Laden.  Yeah, that's definitely in the Grooveyard of Forgotten Favorites.  Speaking of which, I thought we had another one here but we don't. I gotta run on.  I appreciate it, though, Ferris.  Thanks very much for the call.  

Here's Rich in White Plains, New York, just down the road.  Nice to have you with us, sir, hello.

CALLER:  Thank you, Rush.  I was wondering if you might be able to tolerate a little bit of criticism.

RUSH:  No.

CALLER:  I think you're allowing what you call the Drive-By Media, what I call the liberal lamestream media to dictate the discussion on the 2012 election.  It seems all we're talking about are the Republican candidates, and I do recall two and a half years ago both Republican and Democrat pundits say that if the president doesn't improve the economy, he's gonna have a hard time getting elected in 2012.  What happened to that analysis?

RUSH:  Do you really want to say what I think you're about to say?  There is one voice who has been leading the charge here that Obama is beatable, precisely because of the economy. I am the one who has alerted everybody to what their campaign is going to be.  Axelrod last night on CNN confirmed that I was -- you think I'm not discussing the Obama campaign and how vulnerable it is?

CALLER:  Oh, you are, but you're also discussing at length the Republican candidates and we're so far away from the election that anything's possible, any candidate could emerge.  I think there should be more of an emphasis of what Obama hasn't done to earn reelection than what are the Republicans gonna do and who are they gonna put up.

RUSH:  Gee, I don't know, I've just this week made the point that I don't think it even matters who the nominee is, that it's gonna be a referendum on Obama, and that there's nobody that's gonna convince me that this record is one that guarantees reelection.  Elmer Fudd could win this election.  That's the dirty little secret here.  Now, the discussion of the Republican nominee happens to be of paramount interest to people in this audience.  But we're not giving short shrift to the incompetence that is Obama.  Gee whiz.  I am the one guy that from the get-go led the charge against this guy, failed to drink the Kool-Aid, refused to on this historical business, first black president and all of that.  I am not being driven off course here by your lamestream media.  And, by the way, that term is owned by Bernard Goldberg.  That's his creation.  I mean you can think that you came up with it, but I heard him say it before you say it here.  If I were like you, I would accuse you of stealing it from him.  But I'm not gonna go there.  I know you probably can't listen every day, but trust me, there is one voice not drinking the Kool-Aid, there's one voice telling the people of this country that this regime is easily beatable.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Northridge, California.  Hi, Julie.  You're next on the EIB Network.  Hello.

CALLER:  Hey, Rush, mega dittos.  How are you?

RUSH:  Fine.  Thanks very much.

CALLER:  I'm calling regarding the comments that Donna Brazile made.

CALLER:  You know, what really irritates me about her, it seems like, you know, they trot her out every four years when we're gonna have a --

RUSH:  Well, she trots herself out.  They don't need much pushing there.

CALLER:  Yeah.  But it seems like, you know, since 2000, I mean was that what Y2K was all about, I mean did we forget how to vote?

CALLER:  I mean because it seems like since 2000 we haven't been able to vote right.  I mean I don't know what it is, I don't know how hard it can be to go in, push a lever --

RUSH:  You know, there's one quick fix for voter fraud.  It's called a photo ID.

CALLER:  Oh, I agree with you.

RUSH:  One quick fix.

CALLER:  I completely agree.

RUSH:  Now, guess who leads the opposition?  Donna Brazile.

CALLER:  Yeah.

RUSH:  And people like her.

CALLER:  I can believe that.

RUSH:  State after state getting close to authorizing photo ID to vote, that's showing the cross to Dracula.

CALLER:  I mean when I was 18 and I voted for the first time in New Jersey --

CALLER:  -- I had to show a county ID which had my picture. I had to show my driver's license --

CALLER:  -- and then I had to show a third form of identification.

CALLER:  And the same thing when I voted in Florida.  I had to show my driver's license.  I came out to California and it was like, "Eh, no, you don't need it."  And I'm like, "What do you mean I don't need it?  How do you know I'm not the person I say I am?"  I mean there was no way of knowing.

RUSH:  There didn't care.

CALLER:  No, they didn't.  And there's rampant fraud, I mean you can --

RUSH:  Let me just tell you --

CALLER:  -- stand in line and watch it.

RUSH:  Photo ID is an idea catching on including even among rank-and-file Democrat voters.  You need a photo ID to buy antihistamines over-the-counter.  Did you know that?  'Cause you can make crystal meth with it.  They can cook somehow.  But photo ID to vote?  No way.  That's a violation of civil rights, the Reverend Jackson says.
END TRANSCRIPT

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald