Author Topic: A Composite of All Versions of the Raid That Killed Osama Bin Laden  (Read 1182 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
A Composite of All Versions of the Raid That Killed Osama Bin Laden
May 6, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_050611/content/01125109.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

RUSH: Okay. With the aid of a lot of people too numerous to mention here, it's the composite here of having read everything, here are the various claims and versions of the story of the raid. There was a firefight. There wasn't a firefight. Osama was resisting. He wasn't armed. The SEALs thought he was reaching for an AK-47 at arm's length that remained at arm's length even after he heard the chopper land and after he heard the first shot. First shot took place on the first floor. Osama is up on the third floor. The AK-47. He's in his underwear or pajamas or some such thing. He used his wife as a human shield. He didn't use his wife as a human shield. His wife was killed. There were three wives in there for six months, along with him in there for six months. They accuse us of torture. He didn't use his wife as a shield.

She ran at a SEAL who shot her in the leg but she's okay. Some other woman was used as a shield by somebody downstairs, don't know what she was. She was killed but maybe she wasn't. But who was she anyway? Nobody knows. Bin Laden's son was killed, unless it was some other guy. Bin Laden's daughter saw him get killed. They were gonna capture Bin Laden until the problem with the helicopter, which was mechanical trouble, it did a hard soft landing, it crashed, it clipped a wall with the tail rotor, it had to be blown up. Parts of it were just carted off by the Pakistan military. They never were gonna capture him. It was a kill mission all the time. No, it wasn't, it was a kill mission from the get-go. No it wasn't. They were gonna capture him. The chopper blew up. No, the SEALs blew it up.

Panetta said the pictures would be released. Then Obama said they wouldn't be released. Panetta said there wasn't any video in the Situation Room. Hillary said, (paraphrasing) "No, I wasn't frightened about what I was seeing. Are you kidding? I just had an allergy problem." Yeah, Obama was in there, we got him off the golf course. He's wearing a golf shirt. We found him an Air Force windbreaker to put on in the Situation Room in the 60 Minutes interview with Steve Kroft that's gonna be broadcast on Sunday. The pictures are not gonna be released, it would offend Muslim sensibilities, which he worries about a lot.

Now, the blogger here by the name of J. J., and I don't know his last name, asserts that Kroft, in the interview with Obama, pointed out that ever since Black Hawk Down, Muslims had been doing precisely that, filming American bodies being dragged through the streets, filming Daniel Pearl's head being cut off, filming anything and everything, and apparently Obama got really mad at Kroft when Kroft pointed that out, and so CBS cuts that from the interview and we won't see it. This is inside information. Can't vouch for it but it is being asserted.
Of course we got a treasure trove of stuff from the hard drives but there was no Internet access, there were no phone lines and there was no television, but there was a giant satellite dish in the backyard. What was that for, if there was no phone and no television and no Internet access? And then yesterday, if he was naked, we were gonna capture him. And then if he was naked, that meant he wasn't armed, and so we could capture him. But if he had any kind of clothes on it meant we had to shoot him. This is what it has been. This is the degree to which this story has changed. And that's really just a brief outline.

From the Washington Times today: "Intelligence analysts are sifting through phone numbers and email addresses found at Osama Bin Laden’s compound to determine potential links to Pakistani government and military officials while US officials and analysts raise concerns about the safety of Pakistan’s nuclear materials. According to three US intelligence officials, the race is on to identify what President Obama’s top counterterrorism adviser, John Brennan, has called Bin Laden’s 'support system' inside Pakistan. These sources sought anonymity because they are not authorized to speak to reporters." Right, but they are leaking this. We still don't know. They haven't shown us a picture of Bin Laden. So the stories here have just been all over the place and now they continue even today in the Washington Times.

You probably heard about this. This is from WNBC Eyeball News 4, New York: "An advisory has been sent to law enforcement officials asking them to be vigilant about train security based on information uncovered at Osama Bin Laden's compound after his death, officials said. Officials stressed the advisory is general in nature and the information apparently uncovered from the Bin Laden house in Pakistan dates back more than a year. According to NBC News, US officials say they have not found reference to specific plots. Instead, they say they've found what they call 'aspirational' items -- events al-Qaida operatives were interested in trying to make happen."

Now, I, ladies and gentlemen, am dubious that Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden wanted to blow up trains. And the story says one of the target dates was the tenth anniversary of 9/11. But why trains? We've been told, and Bin Laden himself in various taped messages that he has released, indicate he was a big believer in global warming. Bin Laden accused this country of destroying the climate, destroying the planet. And public transportation, that's green, that's very safe, that will protect -- why would Osama blow up a train when, as a global warming believer, he understands that trains help save the climate? I mean would your average liberal blow up a train? Bill Ayers didn't blow up trains. He blew up the Pentagon. So I'm not sure I buy this business that Osama would blow up trains, because to a global warming aficionado, you know, a train, that's something sacred. That would make him a hypocritical mass murderer, to blow up people on a train.

Saxby Chambliss. This is from the Atlanta Urinal-Constipation. "Moments before he died, Osama Bin Laden may have gotten a brief glimpse of what was headed his way -- as a bullet whizzed by his head. US commandos missed with their first shot at the world’s most wanted man poked his head out of a third-floor room in his fortress --" oh, it's a fortress now, "-- according to US Sen. Saxby Chambliss, the ranking Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee. Bin Laden ducked back in, and the Navy SEALS quickly followed and finished the job," with the now famous double tap.
"The missed shot was a new detail in the emerging story of the 40-minute raid on the Abbottabad compound in Pakistan. Chambliss said, 'I hope they went in with the idea of killing him, not capturing him. We needed to take this guy out. And I know that’s what the executive order said.'" The executive order? Folks, if that's true, this is newsworthy information, because those kinds of executive orders are illegal. Oh, yes, they are, Snerdley, ever since Geronimo Ford. "The other thing you have to remember is that this was pitch dark. When they got into the room with Bin Laden, they already had to go through some other folks downstairs, two of which they killed." One had a squirt gun. "And they were having to use explosives to blow doors open. By the time they got to him, they didn’t know what they would find."

"They blew the door open, and they looked down the hallway and he stuck his head out of the room that he was in, and saw them, and ducked back in. They fired a shot, and missed him the first time -- and then went to the room. And that’s when they killed him." This from Saxby Chambliss. Now, again, it says there was an executive order to take the guy out. Now, if what he claims in this story is true, let's review here, if what he claims is true, that means Bin Laden not only heard the SEALs coming, but he saw them. He heard them and saw them. So why was he still unarmed? Got that AK-47 within arm's reach but he never grabbed it, even though he heard 'em, even though he saw them. Now, Saxby Chambliss is one of the three senators who was shown a fake picture of the dead Bin Laden and I think initially believed it. One of the others was Scott Brown.

Reuters is not giving this up. It may be a better account than the one from Saxby Chambliss. "Only one of four principal targets shot dead by US commandos in the raid which killed Osama Bin Laden was involved in any hostile fire, a person familiar with the latest US government reporting on the raid told Reuters on Thursday. The account of Monday's daring 40-minute raid has new descriptions of the event, including that Navy SEALs shot an occupant of the compound who they thought was armed, but apparently was not. It confirms that Bin Laden was not armed when he was shot dead, nor are there indications that he directly threatened his attackers, according to the first source and a second US government source who is familiar with briefings on the raid." So is the man they killed, weapons nearby, the one photographed lying on a water pistol? Trying to figure out who this is. And this detailed account here from Reuters, it's kind of peculiar insofar as it skips over the most controversial part, the actual killing of Bin Laden. It says what he did as the SEALs approached him is unclear. Saxby Chambliss says it's very clear. Poked his head out, saw the bullet go by him, missed, ducked back in the room, SEALs followed him in, double tap, hello virgins.

But it's hard to believe that if Bin Laden had any weapons nearby he didn't pick one up. That's something extremely curious to me. At any rate, we still have lots to do. I have to take a brief time-out. Al-Qaeda's confirming Bin Laden's death, by the way. Now, how do they know? How do they know? How does Al-Qaeda know? How in the world do they know? Why would Al-Qaeda come out and say that Bin Laden is dead? How could they confirm it? Who does that help? It helps The One. It helps Obama, plus it gives them justification to attack us, if they needed any. The latest from Al-Qaeda is that this will result on a curse being placed on us here in America.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I just have to topic here one more observation that I want to make. We have news from the New York Times. AP says (summarized), "By the way, you know what? There were two factions of Al-Qaeda. Bin Laden headed one, and Ayman al-Zawahiri headed up another." Ohhhhhh, really? That's the first time we've heard of that! Two warring factions inside Al-Qaeda? We thought Bin Laden was numero uno; we thought Zawahiri was number two. But from the New York Times, check this out:

"After reviewing computer files and documents seized at the compound where Osama Bin Laden was killed, American intelligence analysts have concluded that the chief of Al Qaeda played a direct role for years in plotting terror attacks from his [mansion, getaway] hide-out in Abbottabad, Pakistan, United States officials said Thursday." My friends, this is hilarious. When Obama couldn't find Osama, even though he promised he would, we were told that Bin Laden was no longer of any consequence whatsoever. This regime cannot keep their lies straight. They can't keep their stories straight. We were told for the last three or four years, "Hey, you know, dialysis? The guy's a shell of his former self. He's not even operationally in control."

We've heard this over and over again, from this bunch. But now the New York Times, in an effort to build up the smallest guy in the Situation Room, Barack Obama -- in an effort to build him up -- guess what, folks? "Oooosama Bin Laden has been at the helm this whole time!" Yes, Bin Laden has to be amplified, has to be blown up, has to be made the Big Kahuna in order to make it look like Obama has really pulled off a major coup here. I mean how big a deal is it to kill somebody who's operationally kaput? And that's what the regime said, that was their excuse.

"Ah, we're not really focusing on him that much. It was only important when Bush couldn't get him. Now that we can't get him, hell, he's not even a factor!" All of a sudden they get him and he was running the whole show! With no Internet and no television and no phones, he was running the whole show. He had a big satellite dish out there. That's right. Now that Obama has killed Bin Laden, he was the most dangerous man in the world. (singing) The Man Who Shot Osama Bin Laden... (pshew!) The Who Shot Osama Bin Laden...
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: To Houston and Don. Hello, sir. Great to have you with us.

CALLER: Dittos, Rush. In the president's address Sunday night he stated that after "a firefight," Bin Laden was killed and his body was taken into custody. "After a firefight."

RUSH: Right. That's a very important word, by the way. "After" the firefight.

CALLER: Not "during" the firefight.

RUSH: Right, that's exactly right. I'm very proud of you.

CALLER: All right. Thank you, sir.

RUSH: But what's the point?

CALLER: Well, the point is that it should be followed up on just like Bin Laden's daughter says that he was captured alive and then killed.

RUSH: Right.

CALLER: It goes with the idea that the mission was to kill Bin Laden. Even if he was captured alive, the orders were to kill him.

RUSH: There's no question. Look, folks, let me just tell you, let me just tell you, there was no way, I'll repeat this over and over again. Snerdley, do you think there's...? Look, it's Open Line Friday, so if it's what people want to talk about, that's the rule. Are we getting into fatigue on this? (interruption) Not yet? Good. My empathy says we're not, but I just -- wanted to check. There's no way they're gonna take this guy alive -- ever, folks! They were never going to do it. I don't care if he was wearing a diaper, underwear, nude, they were never going to take him alive. They were never gonna bring him back and subject him to their own sissified system of dealing with these people that they have set up. They were never gonna give him an ACLU lawyer. They're not gonna put him on trial; they're not gonna do that. No way, shape, manner, or form. Well, the evidence clearly bears me out here. They're going back and forth on whether or not this was a kill mission. Don't doubt me out there. This was a kill mission.
END TRANSCRIPT

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That is one helluva monologue, folks!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

excellent........... Rush was on his game today.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776