Author Topic: Producers: Endangered Species  (Read 1724 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Producers: Endangered Species
« on: April 04, 2011, 09:33:12 pm »
Producers: Endangered Species
April 4, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here's Don in Tampa.  Don, I'm glad you waited.  Welcome to the EIB Network, sir.  Great to have you here with us.

CALLER:  Hi, Rush.  Thank you so much for taking my call, and it's an honor.  And I just want to say and admit I guess it seems like every day my fuse seems to be getting shorter and shorter and the reason why I wanted to call is on the subject of the crony capitalism and the unionism, but that call just before the hour, Mr. Copay. I don't have a message for him directly, I mean he's retired and good for him, but for all the UAW folks that are 55 and under and the Teamsters and the teachers unions, and Mr. Trumka and Stern, we're not afraid of you.  Stern said the other day he's prepared for a Vietnam-style war.  We are not afraid.  I am an entrepreneur, and I'm not gonna say how hard I work and how much money I spend in health care.  But trust me I'm not worried about copay.  And maybe it's this whole copay mentality.  But I just want to share with, folks, Rush, I am actually jazzed up.  I love guys like Paul Ryan, and I love guys like the Donald.  And I think it would be a great ticket, but I see myself as a producer and as a saver.  And as such, I see myself as a consumer and as an investor vigilante, a 401(k) vigilante.  I remind my wife, every dollar we spend, every dollar we invest, and I won't name companies, I won't go there, but we all know who they are and who the players are.  But if I have a choice between what package I ship from one company to the next, what plane ticket I use, what have you, I am exercising my power.

RUSH:  Let me translate, for those of you in Rio Linda, what old Don here is saying is, that whenever he walks by anything and there's a bad smell, there's usually a union involved in it.

CALLER:  You got it.

RUSH:  All right.  I knew that's what meant.

CALLER:  Drain the swamp, Rush.  That's what I'm saying. The crony capitalists, and we know who they are, we don't have to name out the companies, we know where it is, it's incestuous, but the Trumkas of the world and particularly that Stern and they're calling for a strike on this, they want to boycott this and strike the banks and the mortgage.  No, we're gonna strike them.  We're gonna take the fight to them.  And I can't wait.  I'm jazzed about it.  I want it.

RUSH:  Well, I like your enthusiasm out there.

CALLER:  Absolutely.  We shouldn't be turning tail on any of them.  Take it to them.  We are much more in number than them.

RUSH:  Let me tell you something.

CALLER:  We are the producers.  We are the savers.

RUSH:  I'll tell you what, you are, and you are an endangered species.  You rock, sir.  You do.  This guy rocks and there are probably many more of him out there than anybody knows.  But he's an endangered species that will never, ever be protected by this regime or this administration.  He mentioned Trump. Trump is out there bringing up the birther issue here.  He will not let it go.  Obama's in the recording studio.  He's been putting together tunes here, one after another exclusive to those of us here at the EIB Network.  We pay for them, of course.  This is Obama making the case that he's born in the USA. 

(playing of Obama spoof song) 

RUSH:  Barack Hussein Obama, mmm, mmm, mmm, born in the USA, not someplace far away.  It's Rush Limbaugh, the EIB Network and the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies.  No graduates, no degrees.  The learning never stops.
END TRANSCRIPT

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald