Author Topic: Limbaugh: ‘Its Entirely Possible A Loser (GOP) Candidate Will Get The Nomination  (Read 3891 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-its-entirely-possible-a-loser-gop-candidate-will-get-the-nomination/

Limbaugh: ‘Its Entirely Possible A Loser (GOP) Candidate Will Get The Nomination

by Jon Bershad | 4:29 pm, March 25th, 2011

“Thanks to you, my own staff is ganging up on me in here!” said Rush Limbaugh to a caller earlier today. The caller had asked Limbaugh to offer an endorsement to one of the potential Republican presidential candidates so as to “clean up the field,” but the host was wavering since no one was inspiring enough passion in him. All he could say definitively was that he wasn’t voting for Barack Obama. He’d vote for Elmer Fudd over Obama. Now, that’s an endorsement!

“Now, I’m not trying to slither out of this. I’m trying to tell you, as honestly as I can, what if there isn’t anybody I’m passionate about? Do you know how hard…Well, I could do that, I could pick somebody but, if I don’t have passion- I’m not a liar. I can’t come in here and tell you I’m razzmatazz, rolled and ready to go for someone.”

snip
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I've said the very same thing.

I don't care who the GOP nominee is because my vote isn't FOR somebody.....it's AGAINST the Marxist Left.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

If it's Mitt Romney, I'm starting expatriation proceedings.

Offline Rapunzel

If it's Mitt Romney, I'm starting expatriation proceedings.

I'll join you.  His pronouncement yesterday he has the nomination in the bag reallyturned me off even more than I already was turned off.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

I'll join you.  His pronouncement yesterday he has the nomination in the bag reallyturned me off even more than I already was turned off.

He seriously said that?  He's not only stupid, he's arrogant, too.  Every time he opens his mouth he sounds more and more like a democrat.

Offline Rapunzel

He seriously said that?  He's not only stupid, he's arrogant, too.  Every time he opens his mouth he sounds more and more like a democrat.

The way it came out was so arrogant it made me angry that he "could" win..... his attitude seems to be "I have the money and this is owned me".........  and yes, just like Scott Brown they call themselves Republicans, but they are opportunistic Republicans IMO.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

The way it came out was so arrogant it made me angry that he "could" win..... his attitude seems to be "I have the money and this is owned me".........  and yes, just like Scott Brown they call themselves Republicans, but they are opportunistic Republicans IMO.

Being opportunistic - which is very different from being willing to compromise on non-essential matters - means that they are all too easily co-opted by liberals, which is what has largely happened to most RINOs.

Offline Rapunzel

Being opportunistic - which is very different from being willing to compromise on non-essential matters - means that they are all too easily co-opted by liberals, which is what has largely happened to most RINOs.

exactly.......

Offline ladybug

So who have we got who can be a winner??? Someone gotta emerge who we can  make golden. :beer: :beer: :patriot: :patriot: :pondering:

Online DCPatriot

Rudy Giuliani.  Chris Christie.  Rush Limbaugh.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Rush has everything to gain and nothing to lose as A highly paid entertainer by not endorsing, or even stating his favorites.

That way he can avoid embarassment from a slip by a favorite, leaves him to say positive and negative things about everybody.

It is related to but not the same as Palin and Gingrich still undeclared about candidacy.

People ought to recognize it, because Gingrich did it before.

The list of GOP potentials is ridiculously long, at this point.  Over and over Romney, Huckabee are at the top, followed by Gingrich and Palin.

Romney is sooooooooooo rehearsed and coiffed that he looks like the bionic candidate.

But he is leading, until something takes him down.  I cannot imagine him escaping very serious opponent research, for skeletons.

Huckabee cannot control his appetite, and finds no time for exercize, now that he has a big media income.  Bloating up fast.

I see Romney winning of the top four.  So it defaults to the huge group of single digit possibles, for any opposition to Romney.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

If Romney wins, we all lose.  There is only one difference between Obama and Romney, and it is the one difference that Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. believed should make no difference whatsoever, the color of their skin.

Online DCPatriot

If Romney wins, we all lose.  There is only one difference between Obama and Romney, and it is the one difference that Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. believed should make no difference whatsoever, the color of their skin.

Only one difference huh?

:chairbang:

Oceander

Only one difference huh?

:chairbang:

Oh, yeah, their names are spelled differently, too.