Author Topic: Mrs. Clinton is in All Ways Tired  (Read 1778 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Mrs. Clinton is in All Ways Tired
« on: March 17, 2011, 09:40:02 pm »
Mrs. Clinton is in All Ways Tired
March 17, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Mrs. Clinton is in the news.  Remember I ended the program yesterday with a series of questions and answers that she engaged in with Wolf Blitzer at CNN.  We have the audio of that coming up.  But there's a story here from The Daily, which is the new iPad newspaper produced jointly by News Corp. and Apple.  It's by Joshua Hersh: "Oh, Hill No -- Obama's indecision on Libya has pushed Clinton over the edge. Fed up with a president 'who can’t make his mind up' as Libyan rebels are on the brink of defeat, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is looking to the exits.  At the tail end of her mission to bolster the Libyan opposition," which, we had the news yesterday that they dissed her.  The Libyan opposition wanted nothing to do with her.  She shows up and tries to make it out like the regime and Obama have been supporting them.  "At the tail end of her mission to bolster the Libyan opposition, which has suffered days of losses to Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s forces, Clinton announced that she’s done with Obama after 2012 -- even if he wins again. 'Obviously, she’s not happy with dealing with a president who can’t decide if today is Tuesday or Wednesday, who can’t make his mind up,' a Clinton insider told The Daily. 'She’s exhausted, tired.'" Yep, you can tell.

You seen the pictures, folks?  It's not pretty.  Well, it is what it is.  You can frown at me all you want, Dawn, but the facts are the facts.  I mean you look at the picture, we're not looking at nirvana there, that is for sure.  He-he-he-he.  (interruption) That's right, the staff wanting to get me in trouble within the first ten minutes of the program.  I got some staffer whispering to me, "Imagine what the picture would look like if she were president?"  See, they want me to say this stuff. They would love to say it themselves but they can't, they don't have microphones, so they whisper it in my ear secretly hoping that I will say it.  I know.  I know.  It was an astute observation.  I was the ground breaker on that.  We don't need to rehash it.  I did take all the arrows.  But I always do take all the arrows. 

Guess who's joined the birther movement?  Trump.  The Donald.  He's not officially joined the birther movement, but he's saying, (paraphrasing) "We don't know anything about this guy.  If I run for president, you're gonna be hearing from everybody I went to kindergarten with."  The media hasn't found one person that knows this guy from anywhere outside of Harvard.  We got the audio sound bites coming up. 

Here's Mrs. Clinton.  This The Situation Room, Wolf Blitzer last night.  He said, "Let's talk about Libya.  Looks like Khadafy has won."

HILLARY:  No.  I would not accept that premise.

BLITZER:  He's moving ahead and he's beginning to go directly towards the rebels in Benghazi.

HILLARY:  Yes, that is true, he is moving ahead, and so is the international community.

BLITZER:  Sounds like it's gonna be too little, too late.

HILLARY:  Well, I'm not prepared to accept that.

RUSH:  She's not happy, folks, she doesn't dig it.  She's been sent on a mission to nowhere.  She doesn't really know what the regime's opinion of all this is.  All she knows is she's working for a guy who won't make a decision about it, for whatever reason, who's gallivanting all over the place.  So Blitzer then says, "If the president is reelected, do you want to serve a second term as secretary of state?"

HILLARY:  No.

BLITZER:  Would you like to serve as secretary of defense?

BLITZER:  Would you like to be vice president of the United States?

HILLARY:  No. (cackling laugh)

BLITZER:  Would you like to be president of the United States?

RUSH:  No.  I mean no pauses, no equivocations, nothing.  No, no, no, no. (interruption) She's been there, done that.  You mean if he asked her, "Would you stay married?"  Oh, that would be a yes.  Been there, done that, Snerdley.  No, you gotta get out of dreamland on that.  Speaking of that, did you see Clinton is moving the office?  Clinton's office is up in Harlem at 125th Street and something or other, and he's moving the Clinton Foundation offices down to Wall Street.  Water Street I think is where he's going.  He's gonna maintain his ex-presidential office in Harlem, but big the stuff is leaving.  Now, the original story on this is, you know, presidents, ex-presidents are given a budget to set up their post-presidential office, and Clinton chose prime real estate, Sixth Avenue, Fifth Avenue, somewhere in Midtown Manhattan, and it was rejected because it was too pricey, so Clinton then said, (imitating Clinton) "Well, you know, I'll open my office up in Harlem.  What better way to continue the illusion here as the first black president.  I'll open my office up in Harlem."

And all these guys up in Harlem, they couldn't have been happier. 

Now they look across the street and there are boarded up shops, empty stores, and Clinton is leaving, heading down to where the action is down on Wall Street.  We have audio sound bites on this coming up. Yeah, gonna cost less, going to save money.  It's gonna cut down on expenses.  I don't know.  Does anybody think Clinton is paying his own expenses on anything anyway?  If you couple this, Clinton leaving Harlem, going down to Wall Street, Hillary, who is famous, she went to Selma when Obama was in Selma, everybody was in Selma a couple years ago, (imitating Hillary) "I ain't no ways tired."  She is no ways tired now. You can hear it. You can see it.  She is making no bones about it.  But apparently the rent is cheaper in the financial district than Harlem.  Everybody knows that. (interruption) Well, that's the story, Snerdley.  That's what I'm hearing.  The rent down there is cheaper than it is in Harlem. 

From the Associated Press: "US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton pledged Thursday to help Tunisia create jobs and undertake reforms to keep the momentum behind the revolution that overthrew its president two months ago. … New government officials and other Tunisians understand 'we need a plan for economic development, for jobs,' Clinton told reporters during a tour of Tunisian Red Crescent offices.  'There's going to be a donors conference that will be held in some months. I'm going to be sending a delegation from the United States,' said Clinton."  Hey, we have a lot of unemployed people here who could go there. Somebody in this regime's actually setting up a jobs program somewhere.  It's in Tunisia, though.  Mrs. Clinton as an emissary for Obama, setting up a jobs program in Tunisia.  Dadelut dadelut dadelut dadelut.  Where's the jobs program here?  Mrs. Clinton said, "We want to know what Tunisia wants. We don't want to come in and say here's what the United States believes." No.  No.  We can't possibly go anywhere and say "This is what we believe."

That woman from the Washington Post, Sari Horwitz, she's out of work.  She could go.  Maybe work for Al Jazeera.  You know, all you gotta do is plant the CNN icon on the Al Jazeera news feed.  There's not much difference.

END TRANSCRIPT

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Mrs. Clinton is in All Ways Tired
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 12:18:02 am »
Why are we worried about creating jobs in Tunisia when we need jobs in the USA?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776