Author Topic: Bam Press Conference Analysis [ Not a work/question re: Wisconsin]  (Read 1107 times)

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Bam Press Conference Analysis [ Not a work/question re: Wisconsin]
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 05:04:27 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 06:13:15 PM »
Hmmm he is right.......... no questions on WI when that has been dominating our news for a month now?  Does that strike anyone else as strange?  Reading the replies to articles about the debacle in WI in the WI online articles tells me the polls MUST be bad for the unions, I have yet to see letters supporting what the Dims pulled and the unions pulled.  Seems the paid bloggers have not found their way there yet.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 09:37:03 PM »
I agree Rap. yet we are told everyone supports the unions.
I swear Rush always nails it! I can't hear him as much I used to, but it is good to read it all here.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 09:56:27 PM »
Yep. Glad DC volunteered to take on this daily thread and I like having it broken down like this.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 10:00:13 PM »
It's my pleasure ladies. 

Find myself in the car for most of his show lately.  He's a genuine American treasure.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 10:10:40 PM »
It's my pleasure ladies. 

Find myself in the car for most of his show lately.  He's a genuine American treasure.

I have to listen on the internet and he is on the same time as Megyn Kelly on Fox and her show is pretty much must-watch TV every day,  she is going out on maternity leave so i may be tuning in more to Rush.

BTW did you happen to see who is back on Fox -- starting tonight on Geraldo  -- Laurie Duhe.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 07:13:35 AM »
You mean.....you mean....Laurie "The Lips" Duhe?    :thud:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 01:36:33 PM »
You mean.....you mean....Laurie "The Lips" Duhe?    :thud:

yep......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf