Author Topic: After Walker Wins, Obama's Union Mob Riots at the Wisconsin Capitol  (Read 913 times)

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

Re: After Walker Wins, Obama's Union Mob Riots at the Wisconsin Capitol
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 08:00:13 PM »
CALLER:  He doesn't want to.  I mean you go inside the building and you see so many signs.  Different states are here fighting for Wisconsin's rights.  Get the hell out of our state.  We don't want you here.  You're doing nothing but causing problems.

RUSH:  Right on.

CALLER:  I mean if they want to say they're not busing people in then they're lying in our face, because you can walk through the building and see all of the signs.  They have a day care set up in the Capitol building so that protesters can drop their children off at the day care.  They call it a family center.

sad............

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 10:00:11 PM »
CALLER:  He doesn't want to.  I mean you go inside the building and you see so many signs.  Different states are here fighting for Wisconsin's rights.  Get the hell out of our state.  We don't want you here.  You're doing nothing but causing problems.

RUSH:  Right on.

CALLER:  I mean if they want to say they're not busing people in then they're lying in our face, because you can walk through the building and see all of the signs.  They have a day care set up in the Capitol building so that protesters can drop their children off at the day care.  They call it a family center.

sad............

The Democratic Party is an anti-American criminal enterprise.  The leadership should be impeached for high corruption and conspiracy to create domestic disturbances.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 10:25:28 PM »
Michael Moore has called for students to walk out of schools all over America tomorrow afternoon.  They "could" start with deporting him off to Cuba,

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 11:06:10 PM »
The Democratic Party is an anti-American criminal enterprise.  The leadership should be impeached for high corruption and conspiracy to create domestic disturbances.

Yup.  Anyone say RICO?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf