Author Topic: Johnny Manziel lawyer accidentally sends text to AP, doubts Manziel can stay clean, is seeking plea deal  (Read 994 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
An attorney handling Johnny Manziel's domestic violence case expressed doubts about the Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback's ability to stay clean and said he was given a receipt that shows Manziel may have spent more than $1,000 at a drug paraphernalia store just 15 hours after he was involved in a hit-and-run crash, according to a lengthy text message accidentally sent to The Associated Press.....

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-text-lawyer-seeks-plea-deal-doubts-manziel-can-stay-clean-2016-6

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Johnny Football.  What an incredible waste.  I hear he walks away from the NFL with over $7 million no matter what.

geronl

I knew from day one he was going to be like this

Offline LadyLiberty

He was always a spoiled brat and trust fund baby.  With $7 million the punk will be able to kill himself in style.

geronl

He was always a spoiled brat and trust fund baby.  With $7 million the punk will be able to kill himself in style.

He'll probably buy a nightclub and live there until it's over. His last words being... "I want to meet Sammy Davis Jr...."

geronl

Johnny Manziel's father says jail 'best place' for his son

excerpt
So on the heels of a story that Manziel's lawyer accidentally texted the Associated Press with his concerns that Manziel could stay clean as an apparent part of a plea bargain in his domestic violence assault case, Manziel's father again had some startling words about his son.

"He's a druggie," Paul Manziel told ESPN's Josina Anderson. "It's not a secret that he's a druggie. I don't know what to say other than my son is a druggie and he needs help. He just hasn't seeked it yet. Hopefully he doesn't die before he comes to his senses. That's about all you can say. I don't know what else to say. I hate to say it but I hope he goes to jail. I mean, that would be the best place for him. So we'll see."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/johnny-manziel-s-father-says-jail--best-place--for-his-son-011818149.html

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

From what I've seen of him he's well on his way to doing just that.  I'll be amazed if he lives to see 30.

Money does very strange things to people.

:smokin:

geronl

Money does very strange things to people.

It turn some people orange!