Author Topic: Union Thugs Turn Wisconsin into Greece as the Freeloaders Protest  (Read 976 times)

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Union Thugs Turn Wisconsin into Greece as the Freeloaders Protest
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 05:52:00 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 06:49:53 PM »
Obama and his buddies have over-stepped.  This is not Greece. People are out of work and haven't received raises for a lot time and they resent like hell paying for public service workers health insurance and retirement while they have neither or are paying through the nose for theirs and eating beans and franks for dinner.  If I had to take a day off from work, without pay because my childs teacher was at the Capital protesting I would be beyond pissed and want that teacher fired.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 07:03:11 PM »
Gee, what happened to that civility thing?  Oh, yeah, that was yesterday, and it only counts when it's used against conservatives.

I'll bet the MSM are going to be all over this like flies on a mule.  Not.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf