Author Topic: It’s the Supreme Court, Not the Make-A-Wish Foundation.. Todd Starnes  (Read 250 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s the Supreme Court, Not the Make-A-Wish Foundation
Todd Starnes

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 10:24 AM

Democrats are demanding that President Trump and Senate Republicans honor the dying wish of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — or else.

Ginsburg, days before her death Friday, reportedly shared her last wish: that her replacement to the highest court in the land be picked by a president other than Donald Trump.

“My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed,” the 87-year-old Ginsburg said in a statement dictated to her granddaughter, Clara Spera, according to NPR.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has already announced and promised a vote on whoever President Trump nominates.

“This is a man who does not care about a dying woman’s final wish,” fumed bartender-turned-congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

I don’t seem to recall hearing anything about the final wishes of Justice Antonin Scalia.

Leftists, meanwhile, are threatening violence if Senate Republicans confirm President Trump’s nominee.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2020/09/21/its-the-supreme-court-not-the-makeawish-foundation-n2576568
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

“My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed,” the 87-year-old Ginsburg said in a statement dictated to her granddaughter, Clara Spera, according to NPR

As a lawyer, you would think that she would have put her last wishes in writing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As a lawyer, you would think that she would have put her last wishes in writing.

That would make no difference..your dying wish on naming the next Justice is not in the Constitution
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

That would make no difference..your dying wish on naming the next Justice is not in the Constitution

My point is that the hearsay of her last wish is pure BS.  If she really expected us to believe it, she would have written it down.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
·
14h
Did one Democrat ever wonder what Scalia’s final wishes were?
Support the USO

Offline goatprairie

The Dems should be throwing eggs and vegetables at pictures of Ginsburg rather than assaulting Trump.
If she would have retired when they wanted her to retire, they could have avoided all this.
But once again instead of blaming the people on their side who messed up, they're blaming Republicans.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Dems should be throwing eggs and vegetables at pictures of Ginsburg rather than assaulting Trump.
If she would have retired when they wanted her to retire, they could have avoided all this.
But once again instead of blaming the people on their side who messed up, they're blaming Republicans.

My point exactly...Ruthie was very selfish and egotistical for not retiring and letting a Lib Prez pick her replacement...instead she leaves a *dying wish* to a Rebub Prez.. :silly:
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat wrote:
"My point is that the hearsay of her last wish is pure BS.  If she really expected us to believe it, she would have written it down."

Agreed.
Methinks we're being lied to.
Given the behavior of the democrat-communists, particularly recently, would that be "more in" or "more out" of their character...?

Offline corbe

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
·
14h
Did one Democrat ever wonder what Scalia’s final wishes were?

"Get that pillow off my face" is what I'd suspect @mystery-ak .
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.